• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday

Banned
Maybe once Fabs and Barbie break the lineup this team will be fun to watch again. Shame we are wasting Tarasenko and Schwartz years until then.
Fabbri could make the team next year, I don't know about Barbashev. Either way, trade the old core except Steen, make Pietrangelo or Steen captain, hope to be good in 3 years.

https://twitter.com/scott_stinson/status/590325154665799682

Spot the Habs Fan

CDFBj2RUEAEt0db.jpg

Watching via that Youtube link mentioned earlier, was not near my PC and was not expecting THAT video\song during intermission rofl... Had to rush back and mute my PC as its right by my open window. rofl

Quick

Banned
This YT stream is insane. Whoever's streaming it was just playing a chopped up bit of the Django theme over PJ Stock. lol

Previously, a video of a black guy dancing with a Busta Rhymes song playing.

During PJ Stock's bit, Django's theme was playing chopped up.

Now it's both.

That's nothing man. The Canucks-Flames match yesterday had a video of a woman giving childbirth during the intermission.

Mentok

Banned
The fact that we're even still in this is a moral victory. And yes, those exist.

Honestly, even if they lose this game, they played a good game. It's a close game so there's a lot to take for both teams. That being said, I hope the Jets win....I want to see this series go 6-7 before the Ducks finish it.

Acid08

Banned
Best part is even though it's been really physical, it's been really clean, hard hockey aside from Buff's antics.
It's the exact opposite of the Nucks/Flames series. That's entertaining because of how sloppy and garbage it is. This is actually good hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom