• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentok

Banned
Xm85PO0.gif

For the love of God, click to see him Harlem Shake!!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
A lot of these guys are probably waking up and thinking "fuck I don't want to do this again tonight" as they go grab 6 fresh ice packs.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
is it normal for players to not have their helmets snug on their heads, i realise randomly it will move but these fuckers keep popping back on players and they have to shift them

Razorskin

----- ------
is it normal for players to not have their helmets snug on their heads, i realise randomly it will move but these fuckers keep popping back on players and they have to shift them

Tight chinstraps are optional, Kovalev used to make it a loose as possible, god bless that man.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Tight chinstraps are optional, Kovalev used to make it a loose as possible, god bless that man.

ya I see players heads move and the helmet goes one way always worried of a player smacking their head from a helmet that didnt sit right

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That guy with the KESLER SUCKS sign is standing up to show it everytime the face off is in Winnipeg's zone :lol

calder

I can't get behind that - I have no option of her music but she's filthy hot.

Also insulting athletes by calling them girls names is... something I enjoyed in grade 6ish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom