• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Canucks Friend told me the other day that The Canucks should Trade the Sedins to Florida for Jonathan Huberdeau. And I give him the most odd look...

I think I need new Friends

Cindro

It's like 90% of NHL-GAF isn't watching Hawks-Preds

Just how few Blackhawks fans do we even have here? I thought the demographics would pan out differently

Not that it's a bad thing - just genuinely surprised at how low the conversation seems to be with the Hawks here given how popular they are

Serpico99

Just how few Blackhawks fans do we even have here? I thought the demographics would pan out differently

Not that it's a bad thing - just genuinely surprised at how low the conversation seems to be with the Hawks here given how popular they are

I am watching the Hawks because my roommate is from Chicago... This made the 2013 SCF quite interesting.

I'm watching it now.

Overtime hockey takes precedence. Haven't even seen the Battle of Western Canada yet, just know the Flames are beating the Canucks with their cables boxes

Calamari41

41 > 38

People in Chicago can't afford Neogaf accounts.

Everybody knows that lobster is best when fed carne asada fries with avocado. They know if it's not hand sliced, too, so don't try anything funny.

Damn right!

latest

zroid

Banned
Is MetalGuardian still banned? He'd make Hawks-GAF more lively.

^^ also yes the Raptors are poop. I haven't been watching but clearly I don't need to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom