• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindro

I am watching the Hawks because my roommate is from Chicago... This made the 2013 SCF quite interesting.
Sounds like a heck of a lot of fun

Overtime hockey takes precedence.
I understand this. What I don't understand is why shootouts are even a thing. Is it purely due to TV time-slot commitments? Shootouts can be fun in their own right, but nothing beats some real-as-CinnamonToastCrunch overtime.

Though I guess it really helps make playoffs OT feel special.

People in Chicago can't afford Neogaf accounts.
Hahaha! I get it! Because my city has a disproportionately high poverty and crime rate! LOL!

<3 ya, Calamari

Calamari41

41 > 38
Hahaha! I get it! Because my city has a disproportionately high poverty and crime rate! LOL!

<3 ya, Calamari

No! It was a joke on the Vancouver/Calgary trash talking that's been going on. If I wanted to make a Chicago specific jab I would have worked in gun crime somehow.

RC

Banned
At least the Nucks won a game, that's progress right?

It's going to be a real bad ten years.

Edit: Take off those stupid glasses Kelly.

I hate the Habs and all, but the Nucks are on another level of gutless.

qYDBvhI.png

Quick

Banned
You guys hating on Serpico99 are the worst.

Do you jerks even watch hockey? That was a hockey play. It's not Chara's fault that the stanchion was there to check Pacioretty into. Blame the people who built the Bell Centre or the Habs for even having Pacioretty into the lineup. He should've known that was gonna happen to him that night.

You guys are Classless.

Do you jerks even watch hockey? That was a hockey play. It's not Chara's fault that the stanchion was there to check Pacioretty into. Blame the people who built the Bell Centre or the Habs for even having Pacioretty into the lineup. He should've known that was gonna happen to him that night.

You guys are Classless.

Honestly, why wasn't Pacioretty's neck looking out for the stanchion?

Mentok

Banned
Did you get retweeted by @m79hockey today?

Lol not that I know of! What was said?

You guys are Classless.

f8a_medium.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom