• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Where's Razor? I need an appropriate gif to properly illustrate how I'm feeling watching this salt unfold right now

Mentok

Banned
Hahahahahahahahaha.

Never seen you here before.

fucking classic, what does this even mean? nevermind that yes you have unless you got shit for memory

Nope not a clue who you are kid. It's ok you can get off the wagon soon enough.

As entertaining as the game!

5UQ6iXe.gif

You guys are going to regret pre-salting the Flames, they obviously have some kind of voodoo shit going on this year.

I know playoff hockey =/= regular season hockey. But we handled the Flames and the Jets pretty good in the regular season. Currently the record's still continuing with the Jets and the Flames haven't won in the Ponda since... ever.

So I'm gonna take what evidence we got... with a grain of salt.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Okay I'm home what did I mi-

Wonder what Eddie Lack's dad is thinking right now.

Probably crushing embarrassment.

Woooooo!

EDDDDDIE.

Classless Nucks.

Pssst you can be near the goalie and hit the puck when it's sitting near the goal line.

If you're cross checked into the goalie then punched repeatedly then that's fair game.

Wonder what Eddie Lack's dad is thinking right now.

Probably crushing embarrassment.

Woooooo!

EDDDDDIE.

Classless Nucks.

Pssst you can be near the goalie and hit the puck when it's sitting near the goal line.

If you're cross checked into the goalie then punched repeatedly then that's fair game.

Yeah actually that is true. That's also why the Canucks got a penalty.

Not fucking hard to comprehend here boys.

Nope not a clue who you are kid. It's ok you can get off the wagon soon enough.

OMG they touched Hiller WTF no call!

SEpCU.gif

gAAkltz.gif

Guys, you can take zedges comments to heart, or you can remember that he fucks people dressed as a wolf.

9dt8z.gif

I know playoff hockey =/= regular season hockey. But we handled the Flames and the Jets pretty good in the regular season. Currently the record's still continuing with the Jets and the Flames haven't won in the Ponda since... ever.

So I'm gonna take what evidence we got... with a grain of salt.

Did you? Didn't we split the regular season series?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Canucks need to score here, need to keep the drama going. That was such a terrible over the glass play :loool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom