• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
WOW CAN THEY SHOW FERLAND'S MOM SOME MORE WOW HOW OBNOXIOUS LOOK AT HOW PROUD SHE IS WHAT A FUCKING PUKE AMIRIGHT FLAMES-GAF

... exactly

First it's Anything's Possible. i.e. Kevin Garnett's famous line. Welcome to sports.

Second why the Ikea hate? Ikea looks good :)

Who the fuck is Kevin Garnett? *Googles* oh a basketball thing. Sorry but you might have forgotten that in Australia we don't get to see much NBA or North American sports and I have to go ridiculously out of my way to see any NHL games in general. Oh gee, you don't know what Ricky Ponting said to Sachin Tendulkar at the last Ashes? Hurrr welcome to sports.

Ikea is fine, but it's also cheap tacky plywood shit. A spade's a spade. When you have an apartment filled with it and pretend you're some pretentious suit wearing wine connoisseur with a taste for the finer things in life then you become hilarious in a depressing way.

Like some neckbeard sipping Mountain Dew from a wine glass while wearing a $20 bowler hat, messaging women on OK Cupid with "M'lady" from the kitchen table in his mums 80s apartment.

Did they actually show Ferlands mom?

I read a story about him today since it was his birthday, he went into rehab a year ago at Harley's urging, what a good story, said it was the best decision he ever made.

23qwerty

Did they actually show Ferlands mom?

I read a story about him today since it was his birthday, he went into rehab a year ago at Harley's urging, what a good story, said it was the best decision he ever made.

shown her 3 times this game so far i think

yes yes, sherlock fucking holmes, i know

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Dastardly to Tabris

NSxJMg4.gif

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Who the fuck is Kevin Garnett? *Googles* oh a basketball thing. Sorry but you might have forgotten that in Australia we don't get to see much NBA or North American sports and I have to go ridiculously out of my way to see any NHL games in general. Oh gee, you don't know what Ricky Ponting said to Sachin Tendulkar at the last Ashes? Hurrr welcome to sports.

Ikea is fine, but it's also cheap tacky plywood shit. A spade's a spade. When you have an apartment filled with it and pretend you're some pretentious suit wearing wine connoisseur with a taste for the finer things in life then you become hilarious in a depressing way.

Like some neckbeard sipping Mountain Dew from a wine glass while wearing a $20 bowler hat, messaging women on OK Cupid with "M'lady" from the kitchen table in his mums 80s apartment.

Are those cricket players?

Marvie_3

Banned

<3

zroid

Banned
Some day Hughson and co. will stop talking about the importance of faceoffs after every stoppage.

Some day, in 2025.

Tabris

I know what cricket is. My buddy played for Team Canada. I have watched multiple world cups. Not only am I "pretentious suit wearing with a taste for the finer things in life", but I am also connoisseur in all sports ;) Hell, I've watched things like professional darts and snooker before.

Oh, and wine connoisseur, I'm definitely not. Is this a good wine:

n4nHTr1.jpg

bill0527

NBC Sports killing us in the central time zone with these late starts to the Preds and Blackhawks and now we've had two of these games go to overtime.

I know what cricket is. My buddy played for Team Canada. I have watched multiple world cups. Not only am I "pretentious suit wearing with a taste for the finer things in life", but I am also connoisseur in all sports ;) Hell, I've watched things like professional darts and snooker before.

Yep, cool, what's your point exactly? Because you didn't exactly touch on mine, or barely even get anywhere near it.

You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket.

Fuckin' love Casey Jones.

Acid08

Banned

:')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom