• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentok

Banned
Ponting was the most recent, but Australia faps over any Cricketer that can crack a century.

Don Bradman is the Australian Gretzky. As one of our announcers had to succinctly put it when they interviewed Gretzky at the 2010 Winter Olympics.

I fucking hate cricket. Stopping here.
Ahh ok, thanks for the clarification.

RIIINNEE!

23qwerty

digging the nero playing at blackhawks arena

makes me like them slightly more

do they still play chelsea dagger? if so fuck em

woah rinne lol

What the fuck did Rinne drink during the intermission?!

enhanced-buzz-7040-1365179982-23.jpg

LOL PUCK GONE!

Pogonip

Neo Member
Wow. Maybe it was a good thing I was writing an exam tonight. Sounds like I missed out on watching another lifeless effort from the Canucks.

I guess there's that slight optimism that maybe, just maybe they can come back and take the series to 7... ehhhh no, not with this core. Series is pretty much done, unless our team magically turns into the LA Kings when I wake up tomorrow.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Coach ‏@CMPunk 14s 15 seconds ago
Lady next to me has been yelling for the Hawks to "jam it up Rinnes ass" all night. I think she just got her wish. #CHIvsNSH

calder

Lmao

@BillSimmons: Congratulations, Calgary. Way to go, Calgary. Good work, Calgary. Way to do your job, Calgary. Keep it up, Calgary. Kudos to you, Calgary.

@BillSimmons: So @TheCousinSal and I have a Round 1 series parlay - Rangers, TB and Calgary. +337. Is TB gonna screw us? Step it up Stamkos.

@BillSimmons: Also - what's an easier way to make money than betting against the Canucks in Round One? It's like being able to legally rob a bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom