• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razorskin

----- ------
eqxq9d2.png

19 & 21's conception.

<3

Seriously. That third period was much better and if we can do that the next three we games we're coming back.

What game were you watching? The Flames purposefully went on the defensive and held the nucks off very well. The only time there were any threatening plays in front of Hiller was when you had 6 players on the ice in the last minute of play. It was an atrocious 3rd period for the Canucks. I expected better hockey than this from them.

Mentok

Banned
Not working until noon tomorrow. Wife and baby are asleep. Got a snack and drink. 2nd OT? Let's do this!!

EDIT: The NBC commentators are hilarious

Bsigg12

Alcohol sales end at the 10 minute mark in the third right? I couldn't imagine being at this game without pounding a few more beers between overtimes.

zroid

Banned
Last time this happened, I passed out during the intermission pre-OT2 and missed the end. Today I'm good to go till OT4 if necessary.

Marvie_3

Banned
I hate to be that guy but chicago needs to shoot the fucking puck. They waste so much time trying to get too fancy on the power play.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It feels like it's only a matter of time until the Hawks finish this. It's felt like that since OT began.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I hate to be that guy but chicago needs to shoot the fucking puck. They waste so much time trying to get too fancy on the power play.

I feel like both Canucks and Hawks-GAF have been saying this for years now :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom