• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangersFan

I have like 17 aunts and uncles on one side of the family and literally all of them are Isles fans. I grew up on the island and i was the weird Ranger fan. Ive had to endure so much opposition in my youth.

I grew up on LI too. In 1994 I had to endure 1940 chants everyday when I got on the bus in the morning and every afternoon when I got off. My buddy who was a hardcore Isles fan got all the kids to chant it, most of them who had no idea what it meant. I'll never forget Wednesday morning June 15, 1994. I walked on the bus, absolute quiet. It was great.

edit: also Trottier was my neighbor

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
New York Rangers ‏@NYRangers 3m 3 minutes ago
#NYR @KevinPHayes12 is first Rangers rookie to score a playoff OT goal on the road
New York Rangers ‏@NYRangers 1m 1 minute ago
#NYR @KevinPHayes12 is the first NYR to score his first career playoff goal in OT since Don Murdoch on 4/13/78

The big man continues to be far and away our best off-season acquisition.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Although I agree with you, it's a Therrien-coached team we're talking about here. They do need to wake up from tonight's showing.
Analytically, they've only had 9 games this season that have been this bad. It's just one of those nights, they've been fantastic the first 3 games. I'm not going to complain much after the job they've done so far, if they do it again back home I'll start getting pissed.

~Kinggi~

Banned
I grew up on LI too. In 1994 I had to endure 1940 chants everyday when I got on the bus in the morning and every afternoon when I got off. My buddy who was a hardcore Isles fan got all the kids to chant it, most of them who had no idea what it meant. I'll never forget Wednesday morning June 15, 1994. I walked on the bus, absolute quiet. It was great.

edit: also Trottier was my neighbor

Man i thought last year was it. 20 yr anniversary and all. bad feelings man

Calamari41

41 > 38
Jousting_zpsp69mmmh9.gif

Mentok

Banned
Analytically, they've only had 9 games this season that have been this bad. It's just one of those nights, they've been fantastic the first 3 games. I'm not going to complain much after the job they've done so far, if they do it again back home I'll start getting pissed.

Yeah true, true. Guess I'm just bitter because I can't watch the game on Friday lol.

Now Ducks/Jets, THIS is how an elimination playoff game is supposed to look like!!

Couldn't even make it out of the period.

Fuck I really want the jets to comeback just because I'm probably gonna spend money going to Anaheim to see the flames :/ and I'm trying to save money not spend it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom