• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

Hehehehehehehehehehe

T4sACva.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Andrew Gross ‏@AGrossRecord 2m 2 minutes ago
A few Rangers described how intense, fired up AV was during first intermission. "I'm not quite sure what they're talking about," AV said.
Fucking AV. :D

Tabris

Of course you can. You can use whatever you want in your apartment if you think it looks good or suits you. My apartment is filled with Ikea and Super A-Mart stuff. And I don't care because I don't pretend to be a pretentious connoisseur. I use prints, unique rugs and local-sourced art to tie things together, and it works.

But you have to have to call a spade a spade and realise that your apartment is still filled with Ikea.

Ikea is made from plywood, pleather and all manner of cheap materials.

It's also mass manufactured to all hell.

For $500 you can have a loungeroom that looks exactly like Mrs Jenkins' next door.

A connoisseur will have tables made from actual wood. Couches made with actual leather. And more often than not will look for unique and often imported and hard to get furniture and lounge pieces. Sculptures and expensive centre pieces that tie a room together with a mood or theme.

If you can't tell the difference between quality materials and unique pieces, and cheap mass-manufactured furniture, then you're anything BUT a connoisseur.

You're a pleb.

Own it.

Now that you've been educated, sit back and think about it and leave yesterday where it belonged.

Pick one:

B-_h4DAUwAAJBa9.jpg

6014a3cd26bf825433eef0e27284c4d3.jpg

Tabris

Sounds like you picked both ;)

The type of person who shows off their Ikea furniture is the same type of person who stands up and takes a picture of their business class seat.

My first time flying international business class (only flown in North America a bunch), of course I'm going to take a picture :)

Who doesn't take pictures of everything, or with everything (selfies)? You are all too old maybe. Like Marvie, you don't know how to work the cameras on these darn fangled phones.

EDIT - Aren't some of you weird with windows phones? that's probably the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom