• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
1vDdiyk.jpg

Ballard hugging Dubnyk :( :( :(

Ballard :( We'll always remember your hipchecks.

(For anyone not in the know, he's likely never playing again after this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XAguvUiHEI warning: seizure on the ice... or so)

In light of the Carcillo/Montador video this hits hard

Ursn

Beautiful goal by Etem and pass by Perry. Are we in bizarro land with this 3rd period lead? Anderson has been really good too actually.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Man watching the replays from the 2nd, Pavelec is the sole reason this game isn't 4-1 right now. Amazing performance over the entire series.

This period could be the foot on the throat Andersen was talking about.

Or it could be the Ducks turn to lose a lead and the Jets play comeback?

I'm so amped.

Ducks were 30-0-2 in the regular season when leading after the second.

So I guess the Ducks literally only lost when they were already being blown out before the third even started?

That is such a wow stat.

You can't even see that Ballard hit, but now I feel sort of bad for talking shit on the wild -_-

Why was there not more coverage of this hit when it causally occurred?

Cake Boss

Banned
Fucking Sportsnet, just because Etem plays on the Ducks 4th line doesn't mean hes a 4th line player and should be compared to Colby fucking Armostrong.

These motherfuckers are surprised that he can score a goal like, brah had 60 goals in the WHL and was a PPG in the AHL last season. 1st round pick and only 22.

Fucking Sportsnet, just because Etem plays on the Ducks 4th line doesn't mean hes a 4th line player and should be compared to Colby fucking Armostrong.

These motherfuckers are surprised that he can score a goal like, brah had 60 goals in the WHL and was a PPG in the AHL last season. 1st round pick and only 22.

CAKE BOSS <3333

Razorskin

----- ------

I hope they compare Armstrong to Hoffman next.

Etem for Bordeleau, they are both 4th line players! This feels like HF boards now.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Keep this up, Ducks! Looking good to start the third.

We will need an insurance goal, because they'll get one during the last empty net push at the very least.

Smiley90

this well be the most counter-play sweep if it stays this way

Jets have play sooooo well, have had the lead for longer and yet they're still losing

Just saw the score for STL/MIN...holy hell, will the real Dubnyk please stand up?

sitting on the bench tho

Cake Boss

Banned
Man Getzlaf is such a smart ass player, he just won a faceoff without having to do anything but let the other guy fall over himself and fight with himself.

Calamari41

41 > 38
this well be the most counter-play sweep if it stays this way

Jets have play sooooo well, have had the lead for longer and yet they're still losing

Ducks have been deeper, that's the difference. Game changing performances in the clutch from beyond the first line.

Smiley90

aaand that's it

damn son

gotta get the brooms out, fucking Ducks won't even let the Jets win one playoff game :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom