• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
original

Pjr9bh5OUkgTe.gif

Pogonip

Neo Member
First confirmed Game 7 of the 2015 playoffs! The Isles-Caps series has been one of the least talked about series but still one of the more exciting ones, IMO.

Here's hoping the Canucks can take it to 7 too tonight. Pls no calgary goals in the first 10 minutes

Also pls show up tonight in general canucks.

Cindro

Alright boys - I just started pregaming and will be heading to the sports bar within the hour. Just... try to behave yourselves while I'm gone, yeah? I don't want to come back and see any After Hours shenanigans. Tonight is supposed to be pure, clean, and innocent.

Alright boys - I just started pregaming and will be heading to the sports bar within the hour. Just... try to behave yourselves while I'm gone, yeah? I don't want to come back and see any After Hours shenanigans. Tonight is supposed to be pure, clean, and innocent.

Fuck all this, there will be blood.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Coll your jets, Terr! There will be no blood left for this thread after the Hawks are done with the Preds, and we can all just enjoy a calm and peaceful Saturday evening within the serene confines of NHL-GAF.

-chuckles- poor you

I don't think I'll even be able to follow the thread here and dish out salt though, sadly :(

calder

So Drouin isn't working out Tampa, let us know what you want and we'll maybe take him off your hands. We have two first rounders this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom