• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie_3

Banned
Hawks GAF, thoughts on Ryan Hartman? I'm researching CHL prospects, and in his draft year I noticed that the majority of his points came at even strength (even strength points per game were behind only Domi in the OHL). Just curious how he's developed so far.

I liked what I saw of him in the few games he was up this year. He's got a chance at making the team next year if he has a good camp and other guys stumble a bit but he most likely ends up in the AHL for another season with an occasional call up.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I wish the NHL would sack up and just set the schedules for the different rounds earlier. I can only get tickets for game 1 right now because I already have tickets for Age of Ultron for Saturday night.

I don't think the Ducks are going to sweep the Flames/Nucks in the next round.

Hiller going to have 4 straight shutouts

Not only that, but he will have the GWG in game 4.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Today is going to be bad isn't it?
I will say this... If the Lightning score first, the game is over. That place will never stop buzzing and the Wings will be scrambling all game only to end up collapsing hard and Mrazek will end up letting in like 4 or 5. Wings score first, they might be able to control the game and squeak out a 3-2 win or something.

Cake Boss

Banned
"We're not a team that scores very much anyways, so goalies can't really get in our heads," Weise said Saturday. "We don't score that much as it is, so goalies don't really rattle us. Every goalie's had our number all year."

TadkV.gif

I will say this... If the Lightning score first, the game is over. That place will never stop buzzing and the Wings will be scrambling all game only to end up collapsing hard and Mrazek will end up letting in like 4 or 5. Wings score first, they might be able to control the game and squeak out a 3-2 win or something.

Or we score first and blow the lead as usual, which is actually the most likely out of all the scenarios.

Socreges

Banned
"We're not a team that scores very much anyways, so goalies can't really get in our heads," Weise said Saturday. "We don't score that much as it is, so goalies don't really rattle us. Every goalie's had our number all year."
Interesting messaging coming from the Habs locker room

Mentok

Banned
Yes. But you need to buy 50 Sex Crystals for 7.99$ Each to unlock

$400 to fuck Kate Upton?!?! I'm married, but even I couldn't pass up that type of savings :p

This sounds like a strong negative comment like "We suck without the other team being good".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom