• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

a916

Hawks were way too good, just too good. Not even horrific goaltending on their end and outstanding goaltending on the other end was enough to overcome Chicago tonight.

calder

Good job Hawks.

Even better for Chicago is the way it worked out, there won't be any Darling talk going into the next round.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Well, I had the Blackhawks in 7. Close enough.

The Predators' collapse down the stretch and into the playoffs really hasn't been talked about enough.

Pogonip

Neo Member
Nashville had a 3-0 lead too in this game, they could've closed the door and maybe could've gotten a Game 7. But I guess Hawks playoff game just too strong

Canucks almost joining them too after giving up 3... Hopefully that has a better ending tho

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'd also love to know when the last time a team pulled their goaltender twice in one series and won both times they did so was.

Marvie_3

Banned
Holy shit what a series. GG Perds-GAF. <3 u sef

Hawks were pretty lucky to get out of that series. Not many teams can give up 3 goals in a period to one team in a series and still win it. Still need to fix a few things going forward but that was a damn good win.

I hate Chicago more than any team in the world.

Why? Because they make the playoffs while your woman beating, drug addict team can't even beat Edmonton to get in to the playoffs?

bill0527

Fuck the Blackhawks.

Preds had 3 bad periods this whole series. They held a lead for all but like 20 minutes of THE ENTIRE SERIES. Out scored Chicago for the whole series. I haven't done the tally, but probably had more SoG the whole series. They shredded two goaltenders. A double OT and triple OT that could have went either way.

Chicago just has some kind of fucking voodoo magic in the playoffs. Unbelievable. They're like the opposite of the Cubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom