• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novoitus

Banned
Fuck the Blackhawks.

Preds had 3 bad periods this whole series. They held a lead for all but like 20 minutes of THE ENTIRE SERIES. Out scored Chicago for the whole series. I haven't done the tally, but probably had more SoG the whole series. They shredded two goaltenders. A double OT and triple OT that could have went either way.

Chicago just has some kind of fucking voodoo magic in the playoffs. Unbelievable. They're like the opposite of the Cubs.

oh bby i love it

Cindro

HAWKS

KEITH

YEESSSSSSS!!!

stanleycupfinalschicagoblackhawksvphiladelphialtho73c_cu_l.jpg

Pogonip

Neo Member
Impressive setup for the goal there. Shit...

Canucks have come out good in the 3rd though. Just can't let another one in...

Fair play to the Blackhawks, disappointed that the Preds couldn't push to a game 7 but given their run of play going into the playoffs, I'm happy that the series wasn't shorter! Get well soon Weber! And good luck Chicago!
not really, hate you guys :)

Marvie_3

Banned
Flames!

Fuck the Blackhawks.

Preds had 3 bad periods this whole series. They held a lead for all but like 20 minutes of THE ENTIRE SERIES. Out scored Chicago for the whole series. I haven't done the tally, but probably had more SoG the whole series. They shredded two goaltenders. A double OT and triple OT that could have went either way.

Chicago just has some kind of fucking voodoo magic in the playoffs. Unbelievable. They're like the opposite of the Cubs.

innaNH5k1iGGY.gif

I see the Canucks have not only blown their 3 goal lead but the Flames just scored to make it to tie the game.

Sucks about the loss Preds-Gaf. I was rooting for you.

Glad the Predators are out, I expected them to go out in the first round. Most series have been pretty predictable with exception to the Detroit/Tampa series. Would like to see the Canucks eliminated tonight, Hiller versus the Ducks would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom