• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Basically, because the refs thought Stone was injured, it was an automatic major.
I'm sure Stone wasn't aware of this when he was taken out by the legendary Bell Center Sniper.

What? Subban is playing wreckless with two lumberjack impersonations in one game alone.
He deserved a penalty, but kicking him out is joke. How many cross checks and slashes have the Sens gotten away with?

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I wonder how many games Subban is going to get, if any? Maybe getting the boot for this game is punishment enough.

Don't think he's gonna get anything. It was an ill advised slash on an unprotected part of Stone's arm.

Don't blame the ref for handing out the major and game misconduct either, the Sens did miss Stone on that PP.

dankir

Don't think he's gonna get anything. It was an ill advised slash on an unprotected part of Stone's arm.

Don't blame the ref for handing out the major and game misconduct either, the Sens did miss Stone on that PP.

They scored two goals on that PP, what do you mean they missed him? His hand is shattered in a million pieces (it better be) he shouldn't be of much use tonight.

Ursn

Hockey streams stopped working for me. Lesson learned: Don't turn it off at intermissions. Time to watch Mexico vs USA.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm sure Stone wasn't aware of this when he was taken out by the legendary Bell Center Sniper.

He deserved a penalty, but kicking him out is joke. How many cross checks and slashes have the Sens gotten away with?

I can literally TASTE the salt in my dinner right now

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
They scored two goals on that PP, what do you mean they missed him? His hand is shattered in a million pieces (it better be) he shouldn't be of much use tonight.

They could've scored 10 and they still would have missed him because he could have given them a chance to score more, he's a huge part of our offence.

Edit: this line has been destroying us, Ceci needs to sit the rest of the night

Socreges

Banned
Except they haven't penalized the Sens for it at all. How many other star players would be given an ejection for that? 0.
Most? All? Maybe you're making this poor argument because few "star players" take a baseball swing to a top goal scorer's hand?

Shouldn't engage a salty Red, but jesus

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I paid for the hockeystreams access for tonight but it just loads forever. Oh well, at least I tried!

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom

Um no...that's just the small and weak Habitants flopping to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom