• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaulieu

f1a021f34acd89f99322df021a06e2f6f3eddeb9dd6ac9f9b387f80800832009.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Good news for the Sens is the Habs will just try and hold this lead for the final 20 with Subban out.

Most? All? Maybe you're making this poor argument because few "star players" take a baseball swing to a top goal scorer's hand?

Shouldn't engage a salty Red, but jesus
It was really stupid and deserved a penalty, but if you try to tell me that if Karlsson did that to Patches, he would have been ejected? That's bullshit.

Socreges

Banned
It was really stupid and deserved a penalty, but if you try to tell me that if Karlsson did that to Patches, he would have been ejected? That's bullshit.
Absolutely. That said, I'm having trouble imagining Karlsson gooning up like that. Even PK, renown thespian with a flair for the dramatic, I wouldn't have thought would do something like that.

Red_Man

Flynn - 3 points
Vermette - Healthy Scratch

Bergevin strikes again!

Can't wait for him to disappear after tonight

Absolutely. That said, I'm having trouble imagining Karlsson gooning up like that. Even PK, renown thespian with a flair for the dramatic, I wouldn't have thought would do something like that.
I agree it was a bullshit move from Subban, really stupid and I have no idea why he would do it, but kicking him out of the game is absolutely ridiculous. That doesn't happen in the playoffs.

Cindro

Man, I had almost forgotten how much more intense the play style is in playoff games. Players are zipping around the ice like roided-out super saiyans.

Despite that, Hawks are still a little shaky. *nervousness intensifies*

Red_Man

Will there be a better period of hockey for the rest of this first round? I need to settle my heart for this final 20.

Karlsson wouldn't make a baseball swing like that to begin with. You do shit like that you're playing with fire. The refs clearly don't want any funny stuff in this series.

How long do the refs wait before determining whether it's an injury and give a misconduct?

Are they supposed to wheel out an X-ray machine on the ice?

It didn't deserve the misconduct but what do they do if they just give a major and it turns out later he has a broken wrist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom