• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
ALL DAYYYYYYYYYYYY

CAREY PRICE SHUTOUT

ROUND 2

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

it-s-carey-price-bitch-o.gif

ClassicMatureKob.gif

ibxrXS3sdcuHpH.gif

tumblr_met1najRYK1qg71cno1_r1_500.gif

uTEjOVr.jpg

GG Sens, see ya on the golf course in 2 weeks.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Good series Habs fans

It was a close one and a bounce here or a save there and it could have gone the other way.

Hopefully the Sens come out stronger from this series. It should help them next season.

Montresor

PK has no balls. He went from "this is the greatest franchise in professional sports."

And then one sentence later:

"One of them at least. Right up there with my Dallas Cowboys".

;)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Great, one more round of Glenn Healy gently massaging Carey Price's balls every two minutes because of an idiot ref's quick whistle.
What pisses you off the most, the fact he just got a 43 save shutout, has a gold medal, or is it that he's going to win the Vezina and Hart?

ALL DAY

Silexx

I'm not even mad at the fast whistle on Pageau's goal. Shit happens, but I really wish it wasn't the deciding factor it became.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
thats pretty bad....

Worse when you consider that the Habs' only goal was scored off of a high stick and shouldn't have counted.

The puck went into the net two times in the game, and both times the refs managed to get the call wrong.

That's NHL officiating for you.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I'm not even mad at the fast whistle on Pageau's goal. Shit happens, but I really wish it wasn't the deciding factor it became.

Worse when you consider that the Habs' only goal was scored off of a high stick and shouldn't have counted.

The puck went into the net two times in the game, and both times the refs managed to get the call wrong.

This and this

I'm not salty about the outcome, and the Habs definitely should have scored a couple more goals on the great chances they had, but this game was decided solely on the refs mistakes which is really annoying.

Foggy

Reffing, as a whole, has been a gong show in these playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom