• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentok

Banned
Not salty, it was a tongue in cheek comment :p

The Habs beat the Sens fairly (other than the bs reffing in game 6 which I blame fully on the refs).
Lol I figured, just poking fun too. Admittedly I didn't like game 6 either. I wished it was a cleaner victory.

Anytime they mention "Prust" in the offensive zone, I think....why bother.

EDIT: PATCHES!!!!!!!

_DrMario_

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiishooooooooooooooooop

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Bishlol

Such a bad goal to give after stoning the Habs all game long.

Also Montreal, please change your goal song to l'Oreille, this current goal song may be the worst goal song in the league.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So it seems like the only option is KFAN radio for wild coverage for now

Fuck NBCSP

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Not salty, it was a tongue in cheek comment :p

The Habs beat the Sens fairly (other than the bs reffing in game 6 which I blame fully on the refs).

I didn't actually see the slash :p

Just going by what the CBC guys were saying.

Wasn't even a slash, accidental crosscheck to his bicep. At first I thought it was a crosscheck to the ribs which is why Johnson went down, but it wasn't. Not sure how he got hurt from the replays still.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Hey, does anyone have that list of NHL gaf's online gamer tags? I think a couple of ya added me but I'm not sure who is who ;P

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Also Montreal, please change your goal song to l'Oreille, this current goal song may be the worst goal song in the league.

What are they using now? I was too busy talking and didn't hear the song. I would be totally on board with bringing back l'Oreille though.

8pCR6Qt.jpg

Uh oh.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
What are they using now? I was too busy talking and didn't hear the song. I would be totally on board with bringing back l'Oreille though.

No idea what it's called but it's pretty much the opposite of what you want to play after a goal, it kills all the energy.

No wonder the Habs don't wanna score too many goals ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom