• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
No idea what it's called but it's pretty much the opposite of what you want to play after a goal, it kills all the energy.

No wonder the Habs don't wanna score too many goals ;)

Is it still Allez Montreal?

Not sure what it's actually called, I don't mind it. It's certainly not the worst in the league considering some of the awful goal songs being used that have been around since the 90s.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Is it still Allez Montreal?

Not sure what it's actually called, I don't mind it. It's certainly not the worst in the league considering some of the awful goal songs being used that have been around since the 90s.

Yeah it is.

The song is fine on its own, but it's terrible as a goal song IMO

Nowhere on the same level as l'Oreille, which is actually my favourite goal song in the NHL :p

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah it is.

The song is fine on its own, but it's terrible as a goal song IMO

Nowhere on the same level as l'Oreille, which is actually my favourite goal song in the NHL :p

Yeah I'm sad they changed, it was earlier this year too, maybe after a losing streak or something, who knows.

Blackhawks look okay but nothing crazy good so far. Crawford looks shaky and outside of that top Toews line I am not impressed.

Speaking of Toews, probably my most hated player in the league. The dick riding this campus has for that guy is just insane.

OH COME ON

11149517_10153154250807936_4614270884467531649_n.jpg

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
As much as I don't like it, that was a good call.

Last year's call was bullshit though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom