• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

calder

Flames and nucks fans have a lot of salt to live up to.

I had a nap and missed the last few pages. Did cock boss get banned? How many Habs fans did he take with him?

Mentok

Banned
Thank GOD we won that game. Not that I would mind a loss to the Sens, but not off of an own-goal and a shit 5 minute game/major (it was a penalty for sure, but not 5 and the game). Why was Stone involved in the scrum at the end of the game if he does have an injured wrist?
Either way, scoring 4 on Hammond is great, now we need to keep it going!

Cindro

The first two periods of this game have been a professional-grade case study in the Hawks bipolarity.

First period: "Yo it's a Wednesday and I'm not really feeling it. I'mma just skate around for a while."

Second period: "Thanks for the coke, coach! Ready to roll!"

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pretty ambivalent about Flames-Canucks. Just want a good series with some salt to match.

Marvie_3

Banned
The first two periods of this game have been a professional-grade case study in the Hawks bipolarity.

First period: "Yo it's a Wednesday and I'm not really feeling it. I'mma just skate around for a while."

Second period: "Thanks for the coke, coach! Ready to roll!"
Ribeiro isnt a Hawk though

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
TM when the isles win be like:

2015-04-15.gif

MPW

habs/sens series lived up to the hype in game 1

nice to see habs 4th line step up and deliver

also petry played well

Mentok

Banned
I think most people expect it to go 7. Do you think they go back to Hammond for game 2? He looked pretty bad all game.

I think they have to ride Hammond for game 2, if only to see what they truly have in him for next year. I mean his record alone deserves him one more game. One also has to wonder if it was playoff jitters (which I think it was), or fatigue finally setting in?

X-men are prohabs!

Uncanny!

11145227_10155374317605251_5566726809017945436_n.jpg
Oh that pic fills me up with many feels! Only due to McKellen and Stewart.

I think most people expect it to go 7. Do you think they go back to Hammond for game 2? He looked pretty bad all game.
No idea. Hammond was legitimately good during the season so I don't think they'd replace him so quick. Personally I'd play Andy since he always seems to play well against the Habs.

Hopefully Stone isn't injured. Him and Karlsson looked fucked up.

Socreges

Banned
Amazingly, I am at home with the gf and have no way to watch the Nucks/Flames. Hockeystreams hasn't come through yet and my go-to streaming site has two links to broken streams.

JABEE

Aw shit!!!

Cameron is turning into Sean Connery in the Untouchables.

You put one of ours in the hospital, we put one of yours in the morgue.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sens lobbying pretty hard for a Subban suspension. I don't blame them, I'd do the same thing, threatening to slash our guys is just stupid though. If someone gets hurt now, you have him on the record with intent. I just wish Therrien would call out the refs for their treatment on Gallagher sometime. Take the fine, who cares.

I think they have to ride Hammond for game 2, if only to see what they truly have in him for next year. I mean his record alone deserves him one more game. One also has to wonder if it was playoff jitters (which I think it was), or fatigue finally setting in?
I don't know, do you want to risk going down 2-0 to Price? I think the Sens will win game 2, but it's a big decision for Cameron.

No idea. Hammond was legitimately good during the season so I don't think they'd replace him so quick. Personally I'd play Andy since he always seems to play well against the Habs.

Hopefully Stone isn't injured. Him and Karlsson looked fucked up.
Worst I've seen Karlsson play in some time, if he's like that all series it will be tough for you guys.

calder

Canucks/Flames expectedly one-sided so far lmao

You see the Flames get just caved in for long stretches five on five and you wonder how they can possibly win games and then they cash in on their only legit scoring chance. Hopefully they stick to their MO in this one, because they are getting solidly outplayed, and not just by the Sedin line.

You see the Flames get just caved in for long stretches five on five and you wonder how they can possibly win games and then they cash in on their only legit scoring chance. Hopefully they stick to their MO in this one, because they are getting solidly outplayed, and not just by the Sedin line.

Not really. Both teams look nervous out the gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom