• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentok

Banned
Sens lobbying pretty hard for a Subban suspension. I don't blame them, I'd do the same thing, threatening to slash our guys is just stupid though. If someone gets hurt now, you have him on the record with intent. I just wish Therrien would call out the refs for their treatment on Gallagher sometime. Take the fine, who cares.

I don't know, do you want to risk going down 2-0 to Price? I think the Sens will win game 2, but it's a big decision for Cameron.

Worst I've seen Karlsson play in some time, if he's like that all series it will be tough for you guys.

There'll be a fine for that, and guaranteed if any Sen attempts a slash they'll be looking at a suspension. Stupid comment for a coach to make, especially when a suspension for Subban isn't warrented.

As for Hammond, there's really no guarentee that Anderson can steal game 2, so either way it's a risk. I'd rather ride the risk that went 20-1-1. Sure, it could be a bad gamble, but I see it as the Tokarski decision from last year's playoffs. Hammond's the right call in my mind.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
CIHDHDx.png

WELP
CALL 911

Subban's ejection from the game was unnecessary. They should of put Subban in the Box And left it as is.. But whatever

A Pissed Off Subban doesn't sound like a Good Idea Ottawa.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's pretty boring so far.
Seriously. Must be balancing out for the Habs-Sens game.

Hey Dr. Red_Man.

Still waiting on your professional diagnosis explaining how that was a diving call due to the Bell Centre Sniper.

I bet you have extensive experience from watching Ribeiro in a Habs uniform.
He was so injured he was throwing punches in the final scrum. Must be all that heart and grit.

Mentok

Banned
Considering what happened with Chara a couple of years ago, I'm sure there's actually people that called the cops already lol

I'm just waiting for Melnyk's comments. Considering how crazy Cameron's are, I think Melnyk's will be at "Lucic" levels of awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom