• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The problem with the overhead view is that the angle of Andersen's pads was blocking the view of the puck until it was kicked out.

And how in the balls is that not a penalty on SOMEBODY?

zroid

Banned
sad thing is even when puck tracking is introduced next season, they're still not going to use it to confirm goals, apparently

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
sad thing is even when puck tracking is introduced next season, they're still not going to use it to confirm goals, apparently

I'm assuming the framerate will run at cinematic xbox-levels and they don't wanna risk faulty calls

calder

I do agree that when they zoomed in on the first angle it looked like snow on the puck and not white of the ice. The other angle seemed like white ice showing a peak but the puck also looked to be in the air a bit. Tough break, but I honestly didn't see either angle as being conclusive.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
yeah i believe it was said they don't have enough confidence in the tech to know it will be 100% accurate so they won't use it

too bad
They don't trust it, but they'll continue using shitty side angles using potato cameras. Good job, good effort NHL.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Black guy is getting KFC, white guy is getting Subway?

CBC commercial fucking racist

edit: 4on4? YEAH RIGHT :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom