• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Therrien is so amazingly dumb. I know Bergevin has his hands tied firing him after a 110 season, but seriously he needs to go. I hope Tampa finishes this off tomorrow.

Parch

Well that sucked.
Habs do a decent job grinding out a tough game and they don't even get an overtime chance.
That's it folks. This series is done.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Therrien is so amazingly dumb. I know Bergevin has his hands tied firing him after a 110 season, but seriously he needs to go. I hope Tampa finishes this off tomorrow.

What did I miss (was listening to game on radio). Or are you referring to who was on the ice for final minute?

calder

lol when it happened I was reading more than watching and at first I thought it was the end of the second period. I know this feel Habs ppl

_DrMario_

Lol I went to walk the dog at the start of the third and I came back at the exact time they lost the game.

I can't stop laughing right now. I'm so glad we are getting swept.

Fuck this pos team. Fuck this pos management.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So Gleason off for 5 and Wilson off for 10 minutes? That takes away some of the Caps more annoying physical presences.

Take advantage, boys.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Not even mad, well only at Therrien. I'm sitting here with a smile on my face because the Habs are still finding new ways to impress me with their stupidity.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
This team, it doesn't know how to beat a goalie. THAT'S ALL THERE WAS TO IT DAMNIT. You can't play like this the whole game and not do the only thing you need to do. It's clear someone isn't figuring out how beat Bishop but it's the easiest thing to do, it's ONE SINGLE PLAYER to look, just watch the fucking tapes. Someone isn't doing his job on that end and it isn't a player.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What did I miss (was listening to game on radio). Or are you referring to who was on the ice for final minute?
Therrien threw out the 4th line against Johnsons line with a minute left. What could go wrong. Also puts out Markov who is a big reason for us struggling so much in these playoffs.

Cake Boss

Banned
CEH1ipZUkAE8ll5.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
We look completely stunned from how this period started. We haven't gotten anything going this period at all. Been all Capitals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom