• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Hilarious, I wasn't even watching the game but I heard someone yelp down the office hallway at a significantly higher volume than most. Sounded like someone stepped on a cat. What a way to go down with 1 second remaining.

Mentok

Banned
Therrien is so amazingly dumb. I know Bergevin has his hands tied firing him after a 110 season, but seriously he needs to go. I hope Tampa finishes this off tomorrow.

Seriously. When Bergevin came in he said they were rebuilding, and even last year he said they were still in the process. They better fucking continue the process and stop thinking they're contenders. Therrien's coaching is laughable and should be the first thing they look at.

Cake Boss

Banned
PK Subban. Like Red said, having PK out in the final minutes of a critical game against skilled players is dangerous business. Fire Therrien.

8dZZTx6.gif

ibs2o4yRjYvBpA.gif

ETHER

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Are Bishop vs. Price and Holtby vs. Lundqvist two of the best playoff goalie battles of the last few years or what?

zroid

Banned
Someone rando just tweeted this mountain of sodium at me after I said I was impressed with the Habs' play this series despite a 0-3 deficit:

You respect hacking, slashing and running goaltenders? And don't forget crying about the referee being mean.

:lol

Someone rando just tweeted this mountain of sodium at me after I said I was impressed with the Habs' play this series despite a 0-3 deficit:

:lol

I got into an argument with some Chicago fan last December, when the Avs got eliminated he tweeted me rubbing it in my face, that's commitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom