• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eat shit Wild

q19B9.gif

Novoitus

Banned
If not for those 2 pulled goalie goals, The Wild would have the same amount of goals as Patrick Kane in the series

what a garbage team

Vman

Good series Wild fans; you guys played great to get into the playoffs and I honestly never expected a sweep.

We are a young team still on the rise. Hope we don't have a season from hell again next year. And with that I go to the offseason/banishment thread.

Marvie_3

Banned
manSweepingFloorAnimated.gif
janitor_sweeping_hb.gif
man-sweeping.gif

Wild deserved to get swept because of this type of bullshit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w2gznWhLlE

Joking aside, finally got a chance to watch the game. Those last 3-4 minutes took several years off my life. What a fucking game though. Gotta give credit to the Wild for going balls out until the very end. Could have quit when it was 4-1 and came really close to tying it up. Pretty disappointed that it wasn't a closer series though because games between these two are usually pretty good. I didn't think the Hawks would dominate certain aspects of the series the way they did but it looked like the Wild were out of gas after the Blues series.

Can't believe Toews missed that empty netter too. :lol

Sucks to see Rozsival get hurt like that but I'm happy his card has been taken out of Q's deck. That was a nasty looking injury. As much as I hate watching him play, you don't want to see guys go down like that. Sounds like he's done for the playoffs. Curious to see whether it's Rundblad or Cumiskey that steps in his place now.

FUBAR, I found this ecard for you. I hope it helps you cope with the loss.

jnIFhZsYx5IJ1.jpg

Matt Cooke is a piece of shit and can go fuck himself and get gored by a rhino or gore himself and get fucked by a rhino. Whichever is more painful.

Marvie_3

Banned
Marvie is gonna be so happy.

GET HYPED MARVIE

Somewhere Marvie is secretly cheering

Marvie is partying his ass off tonight

Marvie whippin' that dick out somewhere right now.
:lol :lol :lol

That looks like a broken ankle or pretty badly sprained.

He's been playing pretty decent lately too.
Outside of a game and a half in the Nashville series, he's been as terrible as ever.

The problem is, as Marvie will point out, there's not much depth left. Our defense right now is pretty light

.....and they score we need to win tonight and get some rest
Both Cumiskey and Rundblad would be an improvement over Rozsival. It's too bad TVR isn't available to step in because he looked great before his injury this season.

Yep. He has been playing incredible hockey though. Dude is a force out there.
It's amazing how well he's been playing so far in the playoffs. Hasn't been scoring goals but he's been probably the 2nd best player on the team so far in the playoffs behind Keith.

Speaking of Keith, this is some of the best hockey I've ever seen him play. It's amazing to watch. If the Hawks can win another Cup and he doesn't get the Conn Smythe, I'm going to be pissed. There was an argument for him winning it in 2010 and 2013 but he's playing even better this postseason than he did in either of those years.

I've been told the losers are welcome to stick around so long as they give penance in the Offseason thread.

And suffer the occasional hyperlink dismissal. :'(

You should get some sort of diplomat level of immunity in this thread.

Before we know it, it'll be nothing but Calgary and Montreal fans.

Hey you said the same thing about a Wild and Isles SCF and look where that got us.

I look forward to the ghost town of a Tampa/Anaheim final.

All 4 of us are gonna have a ball. A right ol' ball of fun and saying "good show chap" while watching good honest hockey.

And shit, I couldn't be angry at Stamkos hoisting.

Solo

Where did THAT come from?? I won't allow myself even the slightest bit of hope unless the Habs win Game 5 too, but color me surprised......didn't think this team had that kind of pushback in them.

Montresor

Tampa fan for 4 seasons, hopefully I am not the only one over here.

Well my condolences for missing Tampa's Cup win in 2004. I became a really avid Leafs fan the fall of 2002.... so I completely missed the last time the Leafs went to the conference finals (spring 2002).

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Henrik Lundqvist and the Rangers are 11-3 in their last 14 games when facing elimination with a 1.36 GAA and .957 save percentage.

That includes 8-0 in the last 8 such games at Madison Square Garden, with a GAA of 0.99, .968 SV%, and 2 shutouts.

Tonight is also the one year anniversary of France St. Louis' death. If Game 6 is necessary, it would be played, just like last year, on Mother's Day. So look out for some weird voodoo shit.

Good luck, Caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom