• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedge

I've been to Orlando and around twice. Love it there. Amazing weather, lush and green, beaches for miles. Don't get the hate. :/. Theres stupid people everywhere.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Justin Tasch ‏@J_Tasch 1h 1 hour ago
St. Louis on tonight poss being his last game with #NYR: "There's times when it enters my head, but I don't think tonight's my last game."
First time I've actually heard MSL acknowledge the fact that there's virtually no chance he gets re-signed, even though he doesn't want to retire and doesn't want to play anywhere else.

Do something about it, Marty.

manfestival

manSweepingFloorAnimated.gif
janitor_sweeping_hb.gif
man-sweeping.gif

Wild deserved to get swept because of this type of bullshit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w2gznWhLlE

Joking aside, finally got a chance to watch the game. Those last 3-4 minutes took several years off my life. What a fucking game though. Gotta give credit to the Wild for going balls out until the very end. Could have quit when it was 4-1 and came really close to tying it up. Pretty disappointed that it wasn't a closer series though because games between these two are usually pretty good. I didn't think the Hawks would dominate certain aspects of the series the way they did but it looked like the Wild were out of gas after the Blues series.

Can't believe Toews missed that empty netter too. :lol

Sucks to see Rozsival get hurt like that but I'm happy his card has been taken out of Q's deck. That was a nasty looking injury. As much as I hate watching him play, you don't want to see guys go down like that. Sounds like he's done for the playoffs. Curious to see whether it's Rundblad or Cumiskey that steps in his place now.

FUBAR, I found this ecard for you. I hope it helps you cope with the loss.

jnIFhZsYx5IJ1.jpg

Matt Cooke is a piece of shit and can go fuck himself and get gored by a rhino or gore himself and get fucked by a rhino. Whichever is more painful.

this post ... lol

From @rich_hammond

Audio of Varlamova being played in court. She was sobbing, talking about how Voynov pushed her into TV.

Varlamova said Voynov “is aggressive every time. It is not first time.” Also said “my blood, all over our bedroom.”

Calamari41

41 > 38
From @rich_hammond

Audio of Varlamova being played in court. She was sobbing, talking about how Voynov pushed her into TV.

Varlamova said Voynov “is aggressive every time. It is not first time.” Also said “my blood, all over our bedroom.”

Burn the Kings organization to the ground.

Salt the earth where it stood.

Pikma

Banned
From @rich_hammond

someone should lock that fucker up and swallow the key

Surprisingly not a lot considering how popular the team is. There's a lot more Habs fans posting now than in the regular season. You'd better bring good karma with you.

Haha of course. I want to see my city succeed, been far too long without that Cup. It's rather ironic too, as both of my favorite teams, Canadiens and Liverpool haven't won their respective cups since when I was a wee lad.

Best wishes, and may the luck be with us in the upcoming games.

Welcome friend. NHL GAF is the best GAF and the worst :)

lets go Les Boys!

Thanks, I can't wait to see how y'all turn up during the next couple of games.

Allez les Habs!

mvtn

Fucking knew it.

Because the "there are no NHL fans in Florida" debate keeps popping up and ZeroGravity (the other Tampa fan here) also nope'd out of Florida :p

Haha, that might be true, but I don't live in US so I barely know any non-European fans.

Anyway, am I the only one here who doesn't sleep because of hockey?

Calamari41

41 > 38
Lol, NBC jizzing all over Johnny Hockey for the game tying goal without even a hint that it came after a minute plus of 5 on 3. Come on, sons.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
According to his manager, Mats Zuccarello has resumed light workouts. Baby steps.

He might not be ready for the Habs, but maybe he'll be good to go for the series with the Flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom