• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Chris Kreider has now had 5 goals in a playoff season three times in his short career.

Rick Nash has 5 career playoff goals as a Ranger.

Stasis

My main concern is this:

If we somehow win the series vs. the Caps, and Montreal beats Tampa, how do we use Kreider?

He's been one of our best playoff scorers, so we want him on the ice for that, but then I feel like we need to take out Price again since that's clearly the only way we beat them last year. Do we sacrifice him to take out Price, or hope he can score enough to cover whatever Hank lets in?

~Kinggi~

Banned
My main concern is this:

If we somehow win the series vs. the Caps, and Montreal beats Tampa, how do we use Kreider?

He's been one of our best playoff scorers, so we want him on the ice for that, but then I feel like we need to take out Price again since that's clearly the only way we beat them last year. Do we sacrifice him to take out Price, or hope he can score enough to cover whatever Hank lets in?

be quiet you are thinking too far ahead and jinx everything repent now!

My main concern is this:

Please. Just Keep Krieder under control. I don't wanna see Torkaski in the net again please I beg you.

Stasis

be quiet you are thinking too far ahead and jinx everything repent now!

Earlier I predicted we'd lose, so they kinda cancel each other out.

Besides, earlier I was serious, and now I was being a dick. My predictions never come true.

I'm confused myself. More importantly, we need Derick "one half of our playoff goal scorers" Brassard to be OK.

Stasis

Are they chanting "Nash you suck!" ?

I'm pretty sure even Nash is just like "Yeah, I do!" at this point. I doubt it's affecting him. Thank goodness he can PK! And thank goodness Brass is back too.

Hope he's really OK and not just "NHL player in the playoffs OK".

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Shots were 18-4 Caps in that period.

That's not going to be good enough. Have to take some momentum back or this is headed to OT at best.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
A Rick Nash goal sure would be sweet.

oJR4UAI.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom