• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Go Caps!

Although the Ducks beat the Rangers in the playoffs would be hilarious.

Bros, I am legit in love. Like I want to make this girl my first wife.

image.php

?

Giggzy

You know, it's been a fun game to play up that superstitious attitude towards these playoffs, but I'm not feeling that mood today.

Its been fun Calgary. You're a young, exciting team, but it ends tonight. Congrats on your season.

don't quote me if I'm wrong! ;)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Man.

What a fucking game. One of the best experiences of my life, the Bell Center is as amazing as I thought it would be and then some. I've never been happier to spend that much money on something, and seeing that Price save on Fillpula in person is something I'll never forget. I don't want to get my hopes up, but it's really hard with how they're playing. Also Bishop is the luckiest son of a bitch in the playoffs, what a joke.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Man.

What a fucking game. One of the best experiences of my life, the Bell Center is as amazing as I thought it would be and then some. I've never been happier to spend that much money on something, and seeing that Price save on Fillpula in person is something I'll never forget. I don't want to get my hopes up, but it's really hard with how they're playing. Also Bishop is the luckiest son of a bitch in the playoffs, what a joke.

Where were your seats?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Man.

So jealous.

Because of the number of posts Montreal has hit in the series.

In reality it's just because his positioning is good and his size takes up so much of the net there's not much to shoot at.

Oh, more Habs fans bullshit as expected then.

I'm sure Bishop will keep it in mind when he's playing in the ECF.

Red_Man

Where were your seats?

So jealous.
We were in the nosebleeds but it was still a perfect view because we were at center ice. If you guys have never been there for a playoff game, you have to do everything you can to go. Everyone talks about the atmosphere but it's all an understatement.

Because of the number of posts Montreal has hit in the series.

In reality it's just because his positioning is good and his size takes up so much of the net there's not much to shoot at.
He's been beaten clean 5-6 times the last 4 games, that's not a result of good positioning.

Red_Man

so much beef....

assuming that's the one which caught his glove and deflected above the net. that was ridiculous.
Yea, watching that play unfold I had accepted it as a goal before it even left Stamkos' stick. Unbelievable moment in the arena.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
AV is going with primary pairings of

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Klein
Yandle-Boyle

The idea is that Boyle can't be in the top two pairings due to Washington having last change. But look out if Trotz can somehow finagle a way to get Ovechkin opposite that thrid pairing.

Puck drop isn't until 7:21 apparently. Blech.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Finally, game time. Let's go!

Meanwhile, the first ever NY Derby between NY Red Bulls and NYCFC just kicked off, too. Will be missing that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom