• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie_3

Banned
If I'm remembering correctly, that's the first time the Hawks have won the first road game of a series since the Sharks series in 2010. :lol

That awkward moment when the guy who has tickets for your seat in game 2 walks up.

Just ask if he's cool with sitting on your lap. You get free hockey and he gets a comfy seat. Win win!

painey

we outplayed em all night, except for during the 2nd period when we didn't show up.. and we lose on a snipe. heart breaking.

Marvie_3

Banned
That should have been over after the 1st. Preds took their foot off the gas just long enough and the Hawks pulled enough of their heads out of their asses far enough to climb back into the game. Kane looked rusty as hell but he still managed 2 assists. Getting him off of a line with Richards/Versteeg will only help. That line worked for awhile in the regular season but it's not going to work in the playoffs.

A few other things definitely need to change for game 2.

-Roszival needs to be dropped into the most remote part of Siberia or rocketed into the sun. Either works for me.
-Vermette needs to be back in the lineup. Hawks were getting murdered at the dot all night and Vermette is one of the best in the game there.
-Versteeg needs to be off the power play. He played better tonight but he's still worthless on the power play.
-Reffing was dogshit both ways. Ton of stuff on both teams that wasn't called and a few of the calls they did make were pretty questionable.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Good game. Flames broke through right at the end with their push. Thought it was pretty even all the way through. Nucks couldn't bury their numerous chances.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Okay instead of the first shot on goal we let in the last

I like that distinctively less.

Fuck.

Mentok

Banned
Wow 3rd period Flames strike again!

What was up with BBurke? Greased-back hair and tie undone, looks like a guy who just hit a strip club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom