• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
YES! FUCK YEAH GALCHENYUK!

I was so sure that Montreal was going to find a way to lose this one after missing out on all those power plays earlier in the game, but they looked much better in OT than they did in the third period.

Cindro

You're missing the part where he's usually out of position and watching a goal get scored by the guy/area he's suppose to be covering
I only have so much brain capacity to devote specifically to Michal Rozsival, and I'd rather have that limited space be filled with hard empirical numbers the assure me of his questionable status as a regular Hawks starter.

K7wiFU.gif

Silexx

My feeling is that we stick with Hammond, but he let in some softies tonight which you could argue that Anderson should start in Ottawa.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Gryba is still an AHL d-man and Hammond has come back down to earth, all 3 of the goals he let in were stoppable but went right through him. Anderson should play from now on.

I think the Sens are done though, all I can do is laugh at the idiots in this city who thought Montreal "had no chance" in this series, it probably got into the players heads as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom