• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentok

Banned
I'm still saying it will be a long series, Ottawa won't go down without a fight....but with that being said:

GAAAAAAALLLLLLCHHHEENNNNNNNYYYYUUUUKKK

K7wiFU.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yisssssssssssssssssssss

Oh yaaaahh, 2-0 !!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

YES! FUCK YEAH GALCHENYUK!

I was so sure that Montreal was going to find a way to lose this one after missing out on all those power plays earlier in the game, but they looked much better in OT than they did in the third period.

YEAHHHHHHH

BITCHHHHH

DONE AGALLY DOING WORK

hammie looks super pissed

ibxrXS3sdcuHpH.gif
ibxrXS3sdcuHpH.gif
ibxrXS3sdcuHpH.gif
ibxrXS3sdcuHpH.gif

Cindro

... was that the smash bros. brawl menu music just playing in the hawks preds game?

I could have sworn I heard the Punch-Out! theme played Wednesday night too.

Maybe I just need to stop playing so many video games?

Marvie_3

Banned
SHARPIE! YESSS!

I don't think the Hawks would have much of prayer in the playoffs had Kane not come back early. They weren't terrible during his absence, but they were noticeably inconsistent.
They were pretty inconsistent even before he was hurt. Youre right about them having no chance without him though.

zroid

Banned
... was that the smash bros. brawl menu music just playing in the hawks preds game?

I could have sworn I heard the Punch-Out! theme played Wednesday night too.

Maybe I just need to stop playing so many video games?

Calgary and Dallas play a lot of video game music too

Cindro

So it WAS the Smash Bros. music! So boss. That theme has always been my favorite from the series.

They were pretty inconsistent even before he was hurt. Youre right about them having no chance without him though.

Well yeah - I don't know what they're problem has been this season. Again, they're so unpredictable and manic. Some games it's like they strive to be a Leafs-grade team.

calder

Wow nice goal for josi. I almost turned the channel with 25 seconds left then thought why not wait till the horn.

Lol Miller already calling for Darling.

Ok NOW this is a central matchup.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL HIGGINS BROKE THE GOAL CAMERA

fuck yes

shots 10-1

score 2-0

YESSSSSS

THAT'S MORE LIKE IT CANUCKS, KEEP THIS GOING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom