• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Ferland took charging at Tanev AND knocked out the glass

and Tanev still came out on top of that hit

hilarious

edit: christ Hawks wtf

Calamari41

41 > 38
Hey remember when half the board tore into that poor poster for daring to suggest that maybe Darling deserved to start even a single game at some point in the playoffs?

Cindro

Hey remember when people made me feel like my assertion earlier today that Darling should get a couple of starts during the playoffs was crazy

Hawks v. Preds -- Round 2: FIGHT!

Can't wait for tonight. Skipping out on an opportunity to hang out with a good friend so I can see the Hawks go 2-0.

On that topic... I'm not surprised Crawford is starting again tonight, but surely Darling at least earned one start per series in this year's playoffs? Game 4, perhaps? It seems like it would be backwards for his insane performance on Wednesday to not earn him enough merit for a couple of game starts.

Someone else on my side!

Hey remember when half the board tore into that poor poster for daring to suggest that maybe Darling deserved to start even a single game at some point in the playoffs?

Thanks, friend

Marvie_3

Banned

He'll get the start now but you don't bench your starting goalie for one bad period where the entire team didn't show up.

Cindro

He'll get the start now but you don't bench your starting goalie for one bad period where the entire team didn't show up.
I trusted everyone when they explained this logic to me. After all, I've only been following hockey for a couple of seasons!

But now I see that you're all stuck in tradition while my fresh perspective is a technical mind of hockey genius. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to apply for Q's soon-to-be-vacant position.

I'm joking. NHL-GAF is best GAF.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
predbear.gif

billeh

Hawks need to get their defensive game in order or we'll see more of this. Crawford has had to stand on his head many times during the regular season to mask that issue. At least we'll get to see what Vermette and Rundblad can do ..

This game is total balls, though.

Hawks need to get their defensive game in order or we'll see more of this. Crawford has had to stand on his head many times during the regular season to mask that issue. At least we'll get to see what Vermette and Rundblad can do ..

This game is total balls, though.

pls no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom