• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
predbear.gif

D:

Marvie_3

Banned
Gotta forget about this one and move on. Hawks still have home ice in the series now so they were playing with house money tonight. Still no excuse for falling apart like that. Surprised Crow was that bad too. He's usually pretty solid after he has a stinker of a game but he wasn't in the game at all.

It's time for Richards to sit. He's done absolutely nothing in months and keeping Vermette on the bench is fucking retarded at this point. Stupid personnel decisions like that are what has gotten this team into trouble so many times before. Scotty Bowman needs to sit Q down again like he's done in the past because he seems like the only one that can get Q to listen to how retarded his decisions are.

I trusted everyone when they explained this logic to me. After all, I've only been following hockey for a couple of seasons!

But now I see that you're all stuck in tradition while my fresh perspective is a technical mind of hockey genius. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to apply for Q's soon-to-be-vacant position.

I'm joking. NHL-GAF is best GAF.
I got dibs on that. You can be my assistant. Hopefully you know how to run a god damn power play.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
okay fuck you refs

we have a 3on2

flames goon it up

WE get a penalty

AND they score?

yeah fuck right

Marvie_3

Banned

Rundblad is a far better option than Roszival or Timonen. Timonen is smart enough to make up for his lack of speed with good positioning but Roszival is getting walked all over the ice because he's slow as fuck and a moron. Rundblad is good offensively and he's fast enough to keep up with the pace the Preds are skating right now.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Richardson absolutely destroyed Stajan jesus

can we start next game with our 4th lines again? :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom