• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers 1-for-8 on the power play in the series.

Penguins 1-for-2 on the power play in the series.

Our dogshit power play is really costing us.

Oh good, a chance to go 1-for-9.

RangersFan

absolutely no flow when not on the rush. It's even more evident when on the PP. this team cannot create for shit when not using their speed on the rush.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
So, I don't think the Pens are getting swept like a lot of people were predicting.

Anything could happen in the 3rd though.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Pleasant surprise to come home to, a 3-1 lead. And on top of that, Sid scoring in the playoffs...Keep it going boys.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Big factor tonight, aside from Crosby deciding to actually play for real and our atrocious power play, is how shit the third line has been all game. That line is the real X-factor on the team because few teams are built to still be able to handle that line after matching up against the Nash and Stepan lines, and they were great in Game 1. Tonight, though, Hayes is having a real slog of it, and Hagelin has been pretty invisible since taking that phantom tripping penalty.

They're going to have to be better in the third if the team is going to have a chance.

calder

I have a terrible feeling about the game tonight, but I just realized some of that may be this fucking cold I got yesterday. Congested and headachey as hell, feeling like garbage, and nothing is worse than sitting here and my nose starts dripping literally without warning. So gross, but at least there's no cough (yet).

Also, I think I used all my hockey related adrenaline today being wroth about the Oilers winning the fucking lottery.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Game 2's at home...seriously wtf is wrong with this fucking franchise.

It's amazing how shit we are at making things easy on ourselves.

Remember that stat I mentioned earlier about how we haven't won both Games 1 and 2 at home since '94? This is the NINTH attempt to do it since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom