• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Looks like the salt levels for this series are ratcheting up a notch :D
Seriously, we need to up our game tomorrow after the Canucks / Flames salt last night and now Rangers / Pens. Cake Boss should return if he didn't drink himself to death on Mike's Hard Lemonade.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Fleury has been really good again tonight. So far between both games Lundqvist hasn't been particularly great by his standards. He hasn't been bad, but he hasn't been the God-King he can be either.

Pikma

Banned
Seriously, we need to up our game tomorrow after the Canucks / Flames salt last night and now Rangers / Pens. Cake Boss should return if he didn't drink himself to death on Mike's Hard Lemonade.

he'll return once the sens win a game, so it's not happening

Red_Man

he'll return once the sens win a game, so it's not happening
high_five_stephen_colbert.gif

Fleury has been really good again tonight. So far between both games Lundqvist hasn't been particularly great by his standards. He hasn't been bad, but he hasn't been the God-King he can be either.
Fleury was good last year too but penalties and bad D can destroy a goalie. He's seemed to have turned a corner the last year or two.

Red_Man

Not sure if the reffing in the playoffs so far is really this terrible, or if it's just standard.

Edit: Randorf on NBC :D

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Lose by 1 after only going 1-for-7 on the power play. Have to say we got what we deserved.

Fortunately we're even better on the road than we are at home. And Nash getting one just 2 games into the playoffs might be a big confidence booster for him. It took him until the third round last time.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Outside of that disastrous first period in game one, Pens haven't been that bad at all. If they just limit the penalties, this is going to be quite the series. Just need to get Geno going now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom