• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razorskin

----- ------
ANCEFHO.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
Calamari hating on west-side LA "liberals" warms my heart.

I lived among those asses for three years. They treat minorities like they're infants in need of their protection, but if they have to see one of them and they're not holding a leaf blower, then there will be hell to pay.

calder

Ugh what did I miss? Jets GAF, is everyone all right? :(

I slept through almost the entire game, and then today when I woke up I went back to sleep twice and slept through almost all the Islanders game and then the Hawks win. But I'm starting to feel human again.

Worst feeling, waking up last night disorientated, hearing the post game show on the radio and then checking twitter knowing the Jets lost but not how. Ugh. UGH.

EDIT: haven't seen highlights of the Jets game and I think I'm not going to. No need to witness that, I'll just pretend like it happened a long time ago.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Ugh what did I miss? Jets GAF, is everyone all right? :(

I slept through almost the entire game, and then today when I woke up I went back to sleep twice and slept through almost all the Islanders game and then the Hawks win. But I'm starting to feel human again.

Worst feeling, waking up last night disorientated, hearing the post game show on the radio and then checking twitter knowing the Jets lost but not how. Ugh. UGH.

EDIT: haven't seen highlights of the Jets game and I think I'm not going to. No need to witness that, I'll just pretend like it happened a long time ago.

All you need to know is that you guys lost, but not in a way that removed hope for the series. It was another even performance where we pulled a win out of our asses.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Place your bets folks! Which all Canadian match up will have more salt? My bet is on Calgary-Vancouver.

The answer here is obvious.

Btw, I just watched the recap of the brawl and Hartley's history with sending out the goons. I'm honestly surprised the league still allows him to coach.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like the team took a whole lot of heat last night. The Rangers just announced that John Amirante will be invited to return from time to time as a guest national anthem singer.

Mentok

Banned
If Habs win tonight, I'm going to wear my Subban jersey while walking the dog and gloat at all the Sens fans I see lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom