• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

Socreges

Banned
I just noticed this on NHL.com in the highlights of today's game.

nKaO5Xz.png
.... bs

Apparently yesterday there was a Power 106 event and some press people tweeted that it smells like weed in the press box. I wonder if the arena has the scent too

Other tweets confirm it does smell like weed. Time to chill out Chicago, slow down. It's just a game man.

I'm having a tough time calling it personally. I'm gonna say Hawks in 6 though. Not because of any vitriol, just because I just got done watching 5 games of ducks hockey and I'm not convinced this is a cup winning team, and I think the Hawks might know how to hold a lead.

i'm not so sure about that lol

i'll say this though, if this is how the ducks are gonna play, like they did against the flames (who were younger, faster, hungrier), then the ducks got this!

Calamari41

41 > 38
Time for the Ducks to take flight after a week back at base!

m1Xz5Av_zpsa1vyljap.gif

This is the first time we've faced a real team in these playoffs, so we've been taking meticulous notes on the Blackhawks during our down time.

liDax4F.jpg_zpswon3crjn.gif

We're ready to start the show!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Remember when Therrien got his panties in a bunch when the Rangers watched the Habs practice during last year's ECF? Well, they were watching the Bolts practice today, too. According to Yzerman, though, both teams agreed to let each other watch practice, and Cooper is fine with it.

Brian Boyle did not practice today for the Lightning.

Tanner Glass did not practice again for the Rangers, but he is expected to play in Game 2.

Mats Zuccarello is working out but has not yet resumed skating.

Andrew Gross ‏@AGrossRecord 10m 10 minutes ago
TB coach Jon Cooper also admits watching tape of Game 1 made him feel queasy. Actually, he used the word "vomit."
Dan Rosen ‏@drosennhl 2m 2 minutes ago
Cooper: "There's times when you think you played OK and you watch the tape and you want to vomit. That was a little bit how last nite went."

Calamari41

41 > 38
It's time!

Title_zpsgejyigvf.gif

Hey let's all have fun out there guys! I've got orange slices and Yoohoo waiting for the end of the game. Pool party at my house, Hawks welcome!

Cindro

Good lord! That was the worst power play I've seen in months!

Unacceptable trash-tier playing by the Hawks so far

Top Bottom