• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

Calamari41

41 > 38
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

pqNZFY2_zps9zgjxwkl.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I don't think "thousand-yard-stare" means what you think it means, Brian Engblom.

Giggzy

Ducks haven't even began to play and they're up. I'll take that.

Chicago hasn't looked great either tbh, they should have been more opportunistic with all the turnovers.

I expect both teams to look much better next period.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Honestly if we can just knock it off with the no-look turnovers we should be able to close this one out. Some great scoring chances at the end of the period there.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Lol @ Perry tripping Crawford as he skated to the bench for the delayed pp

What they failed to show was the spider that Perry was knocking out of the way. Perry potentially saved a life today, but watch as the negative nellies use this to slander him once again. Pathetic.

Honestly if we can just knock it off with the no-look turnovers we should be able to close this one out. Some great scoring chances at the end of the period there.

yeah this pretty much

also it would help if we wouldnt let the hawks just skate around so freely.

we are outhitting them by a large margin so hopefully that can slow them down a bit

Top Bottom