• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

ShaneB

Bolts conceded the loss when they didn't pull the goalie at 2 minutes or so when they actually had offensive pressure.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Nash has the emotion and the intensity of a giraffe.

Giraffes are awesome.
KOEofsV.jpg

Anyway...

6N8ZjhJ.jpg

3hXjb9w.gif

The Rangers are now 7-2 in games that end with a score of 2-1 in these playoffs. That ties a record for most wins while scoring two goals or less in a single playoff season.

calder

How has the final season of Mad Men been so far? Havent watched it.

Overall, pretty great. Ending on a solid, appropriate note.

But the weird half season definitely made the first few episodes of the this fake season a bit odd, felt rushed in a way. Still, I find every season of Mad Men has a few episodes that I think are merely OK at the time, and then years later when I rewatch the season I realize I underrated them.

And, naturally, a 'lesser' episode of Mad Men is better than 95% of all television.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Overall, pretty great. Ending on a solid, appropriate note.

But the weird half season definitely made the first few episodes of the this fake season a bit odd, felt rushed in a way. Still, I find every season of Mad Men has a few episodes that I think are merely OK at the time, and then years later when I rewatch the season I realize I underrated them.

And, naturally, a 'lesser' episode of Mad Men is better than 95% of all television.

Agree with this, some really great sendoffs, but season 7 should have just been one whole season, instead of split up into two separate ones, but that's AMC for you.

Filth

Whenever the ducks play we get 1246888643 gifs. I'd appreciate if you guys posted ranger gifs 😠😠😠😠😠

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That's only 6, should be 9 now! EDIT: That's better!

Here:

MBULQPT.gif

YINKT0A.gif

MHVqzWc.gif

Doesn't look like we'll get much use out of this one:

kq8BHe3.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
Whenever the ducks play we get 1246888643 gifs. I'd appreciate if you guys posted ranger gifs ߘటؠߘటؠߘۯQUOTE]
Ducks-age are cool enough guys and they toned it down to a reasonable level.

Pikma

Banned
All those gifs killed my phone, had to restart it lol

That's what I get for visiting a thread I don't belong to
and for having such a weaksauce phone

Dark mode, turn off GIFs (you can click to see the GIFs though) is how I roll with mobile.

From NHL.com:
Sekac has not played in the Stanley Cup Playoffs and his last game was April 8. He was tight-lipped about whether he would play but sounded ready.

"Anything can change, but hopefully I’m get my chance this time, and I’m looking forward to it," Sekac said.

Sekac said it wouldn't be difficult to adjust after the long layoff.

"It’s nothing easy, but I’ve played over 70 games during the regular season, so I don’t think I forgot how to play," Sekac said. "I’m going to get into it very quick."

It would make sense for Anaheim to tap into Sekac’s speed against a skating team like Chicago. Sekac came to the Ducks from the Montreal Canadiens in a trade on Feb. 24 for left wing Devante Smith-Pelly and showed bursts of speed in his 19 games with Anaheim.

"I think that’s why coaches plan on putting me in," Sekac said. "I think we’re going to need more speed than the previous series. I think I can bring that into the games."

Asked if he’s been told if he’s in, Sekac said, "I’ve been told our team’s going to need my speed, so I’m just going to try to prove it on the ice."

Hope he's in tomorrow!

I don't know who is going to win the series, but something tells me that it won't be a long one. My only prediction is that whoever wins will win in 4 or 5.

I'm having a tough time calling it personally. I'm gonna say Hawks in 6 though. Not because of any vitriol, just because I just got done watching 5 games of ducks hockey and I'm not convinced this is a cup winning team, and I think the Hawks might know how to hold a lead.

Top Bottom