• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

zroid

Banned
Hawks definitely need to balance their D's minutes more. Can't be playing your 5th and 6th Ds fifteen collective minutes in the playoffs.

Don't they have anyone they can call up?

Marvie_3

Banned
Timonen only played 5 minutes today? lol wtf why even dress him

Quenneville. Playing Rundblad 10+ while giving TImonen 5 is just stupid.

Hawks definitely need to balance their D's minutes more. Can't be playing your 5th and 6th Ds fifteen collective minutes in the playoffs.

Don't they have anyone they can call up?

Apparently, Bowman and Quenneville were in Rockford the other night so hopefully Johns/Pokka are on their way up tomorrow. IceHogs will probably be eliminated today anyway.

I don't even know why they brought him to the team if they barely play the guy.

I think it was partially motivation; having a veteran for one more run at the cup on the team. Plus he's still got the hockey IQ even if his legs can't keep up; if he was in playing shape I think he'd be logging more minutes...but woulda coulda shoulda

I am getting annoyed by the commentary on the Dmen playing time. This is a shock to absolutely no one especially after Rozi went down. Let the coaching staff make adjustments and see how it goes on Tuesday, if they can steal one in California great, if not then they head to Chicago where they get last change.

CFPSUcNWgAADs2j.png

"Check out this Duck GIF on my phone!"

Let's refresh ourselves with RC Cola!

2018 Olympics groupings

Group A
Canada
Czech Rep
Switzerland
Korea

Group B
Russia
USA
Slovakia
Qualifier 3

Group C
Sweden
Finland
Qualifier 1
Qualifier 2

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Bring back Gerber.

RIP Smellys

I CAN'T HEAR YOU GUYS OVER OUR SHUTOUT LALALALALALALALALALALALALA

BRODEUR Martin
18 16

GERBER Martin
49 49

Those were the days.... And yes that's probably our.. second biggest achievement in international hockey history. Right after the WHC 2013

Sweden 2–3 Switzerland
Switzerland 3–2 GWS Canada
Switzerland 5–2 Czech Republic
Switzerland 2–1 Czech Republic
Switzerland 3–0 United States
Silver :')

Calamari41

41 > 38
I guess Kanye had a show late last night at the Pond, so the staff was working through the night getting the ice ready. They only finished up three hours before the puck dropped.

Seems pretty clear Rangers will win the cup now. :/

West is too injured/has mediocre goaltenders and Lightning just can't compete. Sucks that it feels like there's not much competition this year.

Kings and Ducks fans are brothers this round because Hawks-fans in SoCal are annoying as fuck.

not just in socal kaeptain, but everywhere. go to the nhl.com boards and you'll see it's oozing with butthurt blackhawks fans (same with espn boards)

Seems pretty clear Rangers will win the cup now. :/

West is too injured/has mediocre goaltenders and Lightning just can't compete. Sucks that it feels like there's not much competition this year.

lol

someone please put up that lindsay lohan spitting out her drink gif. i almost did the same thing when i read this post

Calamari41

41 > 38
Doesn't matter, it all comes down to goalies and Anderson is crap compared to Lundqvist. Bishop was undefeated against the rangers and they still had their way with him on saturday.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Tampa Bay lost with a couple of minutes left in game 1 off of a fluke-ass goal, and Toews and Kane aren't going to combine for a -5 every game against the Ducks going forward.

The Ducks and Rangers should be favored after watching the two game 1's, but I'm not going to be surprised if we end up with a Chicago/TB SCF.

Marvie_3

Banned
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Tampa Bay lost with a couple of minutes left in game 1 off of a fluke-ass goal, and Toews and Kane aren't going to combine for a -5 every game against the Ducks going forward.
You're not the boss of them. They'll be a -5 every game if they want!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. We can't even win Game 2's, let alone the Stanley Cup.

By the way, the last time we won Game 2 in two consecutive playoff series? 199...

You were expecting something different?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. We can't even win Game 2's, let alone the Stanley Cup.

By the way, the last time we won Game 2 in two consecutive playoff series? 199...

You were expecting something different?

The more I see you post this the more depressed I get that there's not a useless rangers stats twitter.

Ursn

As a Ducks fan I'm extatic after today's game but I don't know how long it'll last cause they outplayed us for the most part, but we dominated the scoring. It sucks I won't be watching Tuesdays or Thursdays game live but I'm still betting on the Ducks to win it all.

I actually thought the Ducks were outplayed until end of the second when they started playing better. The third was Anaheim except for the penalties. You are correct though, as Anaheim can't start off so sluggish again.

Top Bottom