• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

OK watched it. Wow, it seemed like ironically the only pass we could make successfully was a drop pass.

Both teams were honestly just in awe of each other and got really nervous. That's all it is.

Thompsons positioning was fantastic. Chicagos D seemed non-existant. Their PP certainly didn't.

Andersen. Wow. I wonder if he can steal another game like that for us?

Getzlaf was pretty shakey for most of it as well. Very unlike him.

Lucky win. Bring it in.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
I'm gonna predict that the Rangers and Tampa game is going to be another one goal game

Despite the score, the Rangers had alot more offensive opprotunities than the Pittsburgh or Washington series. Bishop was in the Rangers' heads in Game 1, but now that they scored on him, I predict that their scoring will increase in this series.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Despite the score, the Rangers had alot more offensive opprotunities than the Pittsburgh or Washington series. Bishop was in the Rangers' heads in Game 1, but now that they scored on him, I predict that their scoring will increase in this series.

Tampa's not going to play as poorly as they did in Game 1. We'll probably score more, but so will Tampa.

Mats Zuccarello skated in full gear this morning. First time he's been on the ice at all (that we know of) since being gonged in the head by McDonagh in Game 5 against Pittsburgh.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Mats Zuccarello skated in full gear this morning. First time he's been on the ice at all (that we know of) since being gonged in the head by McDonagh in Game 5 against Pittsburgh.

885sHBP.jpg

Calamari41

41 > 38
Angels in Toronto for a four gamer. We are enemies till Thursday, Calamari et al.

GO BLACKHAWKS!

Two dumpster fires enter, only one leaves. Hey, if we can sweep you guys and take the four wins, we'll have managed to almost catch up to... Houston???

zroid

Banned
Two dumpster fires enter, only one leaves. Hey, if we can sweep you guys and take the four wins, we'll have managed to almost catch up to... Houston???

sorry we couldn't help you out in that regard btw

Astros have owned the Jays even before they were suddenly not hot garbage

Giggzy

Today is a great day for BBQ. Picked up some Sriracha BBQ sauce from trader joes. That shit is god tier. High recommended!

Calamari41

41 > 38
I made a magnificent bbq tri tip roast with a chili-lime rub yesterday after the game. Took over an hour to cook, it was like butter.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Man it's a Holiday and the game's at 5pm -twiddles thumbs-

BE MORE CANADIAN, USA

Stasis

Barbecued yesterday with some friends.

8 different kinds of sausage from a fantastic local place, chicken skewers, and scallops.

Next it's time for some red meat. The carnivore in me is craving a giant rib-eye.

Or maybe some ribs and mussels. Not a common mix I guess, but it works well!

Calamari41

41 > 38
Nice! I have a 3lb tri tip roast defrosting at home right now. How'd you cook yours? Bake, broil, or grill?

Grill it a couple of inches from the coals for a good sear, and then put it to the side, throw in some wet hickory chips, close the lid, and let it cook at around 275 degrees until the center hits 145-155 degrees

The rub was the Chili-Lime rub from Williams-Sonoma. One of the best I've tried.

Quick

Banned
ea nhl leak

http://i.imgur.com/LYTWnGY.jpg

Preset eashl builds confirmed. Goal is to emphasize team play.

Be A GM stuff seems interesting.

Bringing in mascots and arena-specific props could be hilarious. On top of the crowds, that should add more to the atmosphere.

Commentary needed more work, I'm guessing "story driven" will be more noticeable in Be A GM and Be A Pro.

Looks like people really didn't like the intros EA made with Doc and Eddie. I got sick of it after maybe the 3rd time I let it play out.

Finally the playoff beard tech we've all been waiting for.

I remember 2k doing playoff beards and it looked like smeared shit.

Grill it a couple of inches from the coals for a good sear, and then put it to the side, throw in some wet hickory chips, close the lid, and let it cook at around 275 degrees until the center hits 145-155 degrees

The rub was the Chili-Lime rub from Williams-Sonoma. One of the best I've tried.

Sounds pretty good. Did you take any pictures?

Foggy

That's the main thing I'm going to miss about Texas. Living a couple hours away from the best of anything(in this case bbq) on the planet is such a luxury. Legit, smoked beef brisket is god-tier and I legitimately feel bad for people who haven't had Lockhart and/or Austin bbq.

Kind of cool to see Ducks-Gaf going on vacations.

What do you mean by Fatherland, Calamari? Which country is that?

Jealous of Dstrdly going to France. Never been to Europe myself.

Costa Rica will be rainy the entire time I'm there. :-(

Pikma

Banned

Isn't Costa Rica rainy like 436 days per year?

I'm thankful for this community.

Absolutely no moderation on HFboards.

Oh there is, it's just on the most inane shit.

I got banned there for saying, quote unquote, fuck this shit.

Absolutely shit show, HFB is. The playoff photoshop thread and the Business of Hockey boards are the only saving grace.

EDIT: and the simpsons quote thread I guess

Isn't Costa Rica rainy like 436 days per year?

Lol, I should have realized this when we were discussing checking out the rainforests. Of course its got to rain a ton there. It's actually fairly clear except for the time I'm there. Oh well, been needing a vacation. If it gets too bad that I stay in for a chunk, I brought my iPad with all the Star Wars movies on them, frankly I'll be watching two on the flight there and back.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Sounds pretty good. Did you take any pictures?

I wish I had, it looked as good as it tasted. Next time I will.

Kaeptain was pretty close (though he was technically right, as my other fatherland is Norway). I'll be in Germany and Austria, specifically Munich, Salzburg, and Vienna. Looking forward to two weeks of brats, pork knuckle, and pretzels. Oh yeah and Franziskaner as far as the eye can see.

Don't feel too bad about the Costa Rican rain, because Munich will also be underwater the whole time I'm there. Nothing but sunshine in Austria, though!

I wish I had, it looked as good as it tasted. Next time I will.

Kaeptain was pretty close (though he was technically right, as my other fatherland is Norway). I'll be in Germany and Austria, specifically Munich, Salzburg, and Vienna. Looking forward to two weeks of brats, pork knuckle, and pretzels. Oh yeah and Franziskaner as far as the eye can see.

Don't feel too bad about the Costa Rican rain, because Munich will also be underwater the whole time I'm there. Nothing but sunshine in Austria, though!

Get a Doner in Munich.

Top Bottom