• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

Pikma

Banned
Lol, I should have realized this when we were discussing checking out the rainforests. Of course its got to rain a ton there. It's actually fairly clear except for the time I'm there. Oh well, been needing a vacation. If it gets too bad that I stay in for a chunk, I brought my iPad with all the Star Wars movies on them, frankly I'll be watching two on the flight there and back.
Rainy or not, I envy you, going there sounds like a lot of fun, I know lots of people who have visited Costa Rica and they all loved it.

iLLmAtlc

Why do you guys say Foglino? Didn't he have like one good year there.

I just thought about the EASHL some more, and I THINK that they will still include boosts to sell you the microtransactions. would it surprise anybody tho

zroid

Banned
Why do you guys say Foglino? Didn't he have like one good year there.

pretty sure it was already announced Foligno was going to be given the C... and yeah it's a meh decision. I dunno maybe Johansen is not considered a "leader" but he's the young stud 1C, normally they'd make him the captain.

or just give it to David Clarkson. you know you want to, BJs.

pretty sure it was already announced Foligno was going to be given the C... and yeah it's a meh decision. I dunno maybe Johansen is not considered a "leader" but he's the young stud 1C, normally they'd make him the captain.

or just give it to David Clarkson. you know you want to, BJs.

Imagine if Bork or Clarkson had the C in Columbus

Quick

Banned
y'all got any of 'em...streams?

TyroneBiggums.jpg

so I'll have to go random this time.

No no don't do it aaaaaaa-hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Stasis

Lol Rangers. Takes something special to allow a goal against on a 5 on 3.

Nothing special, just a sequence of bad plays from a 40 year old =P

Who really does need to retire, but won't and will somehow be re-signed by us in the off season.

Stasis

I almost missed the game due to The Witcher 3.

Great already, but Geralt's voice still annoys the fuck out of me. Has in every Witcher game =/

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I almost missed the game due to The Witcher 3.

Great already, but Geralt's voice still annoys the fuck out of me. Has in every Witcher game =/

I'm playing Witcher 2 now. :lol Never finished it so I gotta do that first... But have 3 preloaded... Oh well.

Top Bottom