• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

RangersFan

That is why NHL reffing is the worst. Fuck up one call, then don't bother calling a legit call to "even it up." So stupid.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
That is why NHL reffing is the worst. Fuck up one call, then don't bother calling a legit call to "even it up." So stupid.

they didn't fuck up the first call though

it was high sticking... on the final replay CBC showed, you see moores helmet shift from the impact

just because moore flopped doesn't make the penalty go away

zroid

Banned
the Rangers are probably the most organized offensive team I've seen. everyone always seems to be in the right place at the right time to keep the pressure on or fake out the D.

they say you can't coach offence, but it sure looks like they're being coached.

ZeroGravity

they didn't fuck up the first call though

it was high sticking... on the final replay CBC showed, you see moores helmet shift from the impact

just because moore flopped doesn't make the penalty go away
They fucked up by not calling embellishment. You can call both, and that was the case there.

the Rangers are probably the most organized offensive team I've seen. everyone always seems to be in the right place at the right time to keep the pressure on or fake out the D.

They were like this last year. You just have to goon it up to make them crack.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
They were like this last year. You just have to goon it up to make them crack.
Teams have tried that this year. It works sometimes, but not nearly as effectively as it used to.

Triplets Line: 3
Anti-Triplets Line: 2

I'd advise not letting us tie this up, Bolts.

RangersFan

lolwut.

You can call it "organized" sure, but it is often to their detriment. This team creates very little when stagnant in the O zone like on the PP where they can't utilize their speed. All their goals come of rushes all season. Not to mention this is one of the worst teams at finishing. I mean watch them, watch them miss all sorts of chances. No finishing ability.

I'll take an unorganized, organic flowing offense that can finish over an organized one.

lolwut.

You can call it "organized" sure, but it is often to their detriment. This team creates very little when stagnant in the O zone like on the PP where they can't utilize their speed. All their goals come of rushes all season. Not to mention this is one of the worst teams at finishing. I mean watch them, watch them miss all sorts of chances. No finishing ability.

I'll take an unorganized, organic flowing offense that can finish over an organized one.

no fucking hands, it's embarassing

Top Bottom