• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

Foggy

Kinda late on the CBJ captain talk, but no it hasn't been confirmed to be Foligno. It's just been the popular speculation since the front office said that whoever it was, made a big leap this year to stand out as a leader. He's one of the only guys who was healthy the whole year so that leaves out Jenner or Dubinsky. Only guys that make sense in that regard are Foligno and Hartnell and Foligno's going to be around longer so he appears to be the frontrunner. If it weren't for the front office dropping that possible hint, I would just say it's just fans getting excited about him having a great year and making a great impression at the All-Star thingy. There's a lot of leadership guys in that room, so I'm not particularly concerned about it either way.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
He said he guarantees they will win and they won't even lose a game :lol

I'm pretty sure he picks them to win every year.

He also shows every shot that deflects off a stick(or doesn't even touch them sometimes) and go in, while ignoring the hundreds of shots safely deflected into the corners/netting each game. Keep those sticks out of the way!

Stasis

I wish I could be mad at the refs, but all these penalties are so fucking dumb.

Agreed, but unless the penalties are exactly equal between the teams you just know a bunch of dumb fans are gonna be talking conspiracy, they favor X team etc.

Less here than HFBoards, thankfully.

Foggy

Foggy, you're welcome at The Eagle's Nest any time.

kFnMQvx.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
Agreed, but unless the penalties are exactly equal between the teams you just know a bunch of dumb fans are gonna be talking conspiracy, they favor X team etc.

Less here than HFBoards, thankfully.

Rangers fans at HFBoards aren't even watching the game though, since they've already won the Cup.

Stasis

Rangers fans at HFBoards aren't even watching the game though, since they've already won the Cup.

That whole message board is full of idiots. The larger the fanbase, the more vocal, the worse they are. Isles fans were pretty awesomely cocky earlier on in the season.

Bunch of horrible TBL fans too. It's just better to avoid the majority.

Top Bottom