• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
They fucked up by not calling embellishment. You can call both, and that was the case there.

But he embellished after he got hit on the side of his head

But in my opinion... he shouldn't be called for it just because contact was made.

The ones i want to serve embellishment penalties are those that do a huge head snap when the stick comes close to their face

What moore did was silly but it doesn't warrant a penalty

Foggy

lolwut.

You can call it "organized" sure, but it is often to their detriment. This team creates very little when stagnant in the O zone like on the PP where they can't utilize their speed. All their goals come of rushes all season. Not to mention this is one of the worst teams at finishing. I mean watch them, watch them miss all sorts of chances. No finishing ability.

I'll take an unorganized, organic flowing offense that can finish over an organized one.

Your definition of "finishing" must be very different from everyone else's.

zroid

Banned
lolwut.

You can call it "organized" sure, but it is often to their detriment. This team creates very little when stagnant in the O zone like on the PP where they can't utilize their speed. All their goals come of rushes all season. Not to mention this is one of the worst teams at finishing. I mean watch them, watch them miss all sorts of chances. No finishing ability.

I'll take an unorganized, organic flowing offense that can finish over an organized one.

second highest scoring team in the regular season? not sure why you think they can't finish. going through a slump in the playoffs sure, but that happens. still made it to the ECF which is pretty impressive. Long live the King.

Teams have tried that this year. It works sometimes, but not nearly as effectively as it used to.

Triplets Line: 3
Anti-Triplets Line: 2

I'd advise not letting us tie this up, Bolts.

From what I have seen this year they're just using their speed more to keep the game off the boards.

Pikma

Banned
second highest scoring team in the regular season?not sure why you think they can't finish. going through a slump in the playoffs sure, but that happens. still made it to the ECF which is pretty impressive. Long live the King.
What? No, they were not the second highest scoring team in regular season.

Top Bottom