• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's pretty amazing how often the drop pass in the neutral zone results in a clean zone entry for the reciever.

Too bad Therrien is too much of a retard to try and work that into the Habs game plan.

Post the full thing.

20130109.png

Basically me during the 4 hour galbladder attack I had today. Nothing else I could do but tell myself it would end soon. Cracks me the fuck up.

Red_Man

What a nice tip. I love how Crawford was going to try for a call but it turned into a "that's not even fair" shrug :lol

It's pretty amazing how often the drop pass in the neutral zone results in a clean zone entry for the reciever.

Too bad Therrien is too much of a retard to try and work that into the Habs game plan.

Canucks fans cringe every time Edler does a drop pass because it mucks up the zone entry at best, and results in a turnover at worst.

Red_Man

Canucks fans cringe every time Edler does a drop pass because it mucks up the zone entry at best, and results in a turnover at worst.
That's a good point, I don't want Emelin trying that. I made the point after watching Keith dropped it to Hossa / Kane twice on the Hawks PP, so that changes it a bit :lol

Still, it seems to be more effective than charing the blue line hoping to get pass two or three guys.

zroid

Banned
That's a good point, I don't want Emelin trying that. I made the point after watching Keith dropped it to Hossa / Kane twice on the Hawks PP, so that changes it a bit :lol

Still, it seems to be more effective than charing the blue line hoping to get pass two or three guys.

got to use good judgment

I'd argue it's still better than a dump-in, usually

Red_Man

Jesus Christ Kane

got to use good judgment

I'd argue it's still better than a dump-in, usually
Dump ins make me want to die, mostly because Habs don't have the personal to retrieve pucks after they've dumped it in, yet Therrien keeps forcing the system on the team.

Cindro

That goal was so greasy that I've already forgiven all of the ill will the Blackhawks built up with their first period Power Play performances

I'm not sure Kane actually hails from planet earth

It was a good shot, but it wasn't the second coming of Jesus or anything.

Hell, by the sounds of it, there's enough coming that most people can only mouth the word "Jesus".

Marvie_3

Banned
It must be nice to have offensive stars who can score reliably in the playoffs.

Kane had been invisible so far in this series up until that goal. Hopefully that gets him going. Not expected him to torch the Ducks like he did with the Wild, but he really needs to bring something other than floating around the ice all game.

Marvie_3

Banned
Hawks getting killed at the dot. I wish we had traded for a center like Antoine Vermette who is one of the best in the game at faceoffs.

Bury that shit Toews! Damn.

Ducks effortlessly playing keep away from the Hawks. Only a matter of time before one goes in. Get your shit together, Hawks.

EDIT: Holy shit, Crow!

Cindro

I'm okay with how sloppily the puck has been bandied about so far during this game, because it stems from some ungodly levels of speed. This is so much fun to watch.

Top Bottom