• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I tuned in to UFC, then after 5 mins I thought "this sucks", went back to the game, ducks score three goals.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Probably the best period of hockey I've seen all year.

Crawford looks really bad though

Cindro

Probably the worst hockey goal tune.
The main"Da da da, da da da, da da da da da da da" portion is fine and anthemic enough for its purpose, but the rest of the song is pure, unadulterated garbage. I just wish all sporting leagues and companies and all other things ever let me choose the soundtrack to their whatever it is, because I'd be way better at it.

i really picked the wrong game to miss to watch a movie with the family

sigh
Families are cool, movies are cool, hockey is better.

It doesn't work like that. Almost nothing Anderson could do on the Toews, Seabrook or Kane goals.

.... That actually kind of makes sense

Except Crawford has been playing great all game until his team gave up there. Crawford didn't have much of a chance on some of the Ducks goals either.

Red_Man

Except Crawford has been playing great all game until his team gave up there. Crawford didn't have much of a chance on some of the Ducks goals either.
Belesky goal he was out of position, and the Perry goal was bad rebound control not to mention the puck that squeaked threw him that Hjalrmsson cleared out. Not saying he's a terrible goalie, but this hasn't been his best night.

Cindro

Hey Marvie! I'm going to buy you a gift certificate to a tattoo parlor so you can get this design for your birthday!

11377375_1144334652259486_7045309740215872604_n.jpg

Belesky goal he was out of position, and the Perry goal was bad rebound control not to mention the puck that squeaked threw him that Hjalrmsson cleared out. Not saying he's a terrible goalie, but this hasn't been his best night.

And it hasn't been Anderson's best night either. He's been beat clean three times.

Crawford hasn't been perfect. He should've had one or two of thosea but so should have Anderson. Pretty even right now.

Red_Man

And it hasn't been Anderson's best night either. He's been beat clean three times.

Crawford hasn't been perfect. He should've had one or two of thosea but so should have Anderson. Pretty even right now.
You must be related to Crawford, I'll let this die.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
hey guys what did I...

08:42 ANA Ryan Kesler (5) Wrist shot - ASST: Jakob Silfverberg (10), Andrew Cogliano (5) 3 - 2 CHI
09:05 ANA Matt Beleskey (6) Wrist shot - ASST: NONE 3 - 3 Tie
09:19 ANA Corey Perry (9) Wrist shot - ASST: Ryan Getzlaf (15)

.... oh, okay

Red_Man

It's true, I've never gotten over Crawford beating my Bruins in the finals two years ago.

Top Bottom