• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

Giggzy

These teams are going to be dead by the finals.

Not that I'm complaining.

Eh. I believe that to be a fallacy. These are elite human specimens. They don't need more than a few days rest to recharge. Just look at the Kings last year, three series going seven games, and with numerous overtimes throughout.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Eh. I believe that to be a fallacy. These are elite human specimens. They don't need more than a few days rest to recharge. Just look at the Kings last year, three series going seven games, and with numerous overtimes throughout.

Exactly. Kings still kicked the Rangers' asses after three 7-game series. And this one at least has the makings of a less than 7 game series anyway

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
First time I hear Pierre say something in French. "Félicitations mon homme."

kingslunk

sure seems like it

also kingslunk go back under that rock you've been hiding under.

dallas will remain irrelevant for many more years

YouMad.jpg

Calamari41

41 > 38
Kingslunk swoops in at the moment of a team's defeat after not being heard from for two months and claims that the fans of said team are mad. A true contributor.

kingslunk

Kingslunk swoops in at the moment of a team's defeat after not being heard from for two months and claims that the fans of said team are mad. A true contributor.

I was in Australia with no internet.

I mentioned this a month ago.

I landed back in the states today.
I'm back for a week.

Much love.

If it had been anyone other than Sharp it probably would have been. Dude is the worst player of all time on breakaways. Even worse than me in EASHL.

He seems to be a nonfactor in general lately.

Oh well, they have more than enough skilled players to put pucks in, I just hope he plays with energy.

Marvie_3

Banned
Yo dstrdl, I need a link to the Newcastle game. I think it starts soon or it started awhile ago because I have no idea what time it is in Australia right now.

Top Bottom