• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

Calamari41

41 > 38
I hope the Ducks win tomorrow! Go Ducks!

My plane lands about a half hour after the game starts, better be good news.

Hopefully Calamari had a blast. Costa Rica was fun. Rainy though.

Bruv, I still have a week and a half over here. Thankfully we found out that it's your presence that's required for Ducks Victory, and not mine.

Glad Costa Rica was good. I've been reading Jurassic Park and Lost World during flights and when I can't sleep, so naturally I've been worried for your safety.

hmm, no dinosaurs.

Volcano here erupted a few weeks ago and they closed the tour temporarily. It was rainy so we didn't go hike/zip lining.

I'll probably have to go back to do that in the future.

Lots of gambling though. Like relying on your top 4 defensemen for too many minutes.

Razorskin

----- ------
I had the saddest, most depressing dream last night.

I dreamt we were eliminated by the Tampa Bay Lightning.

DHk6kfR.jpg

67TUjQK.jpg

fallout

If anything, what you should be focusing your hate more on are idiots who think some small town in Manitoba or Nova Scotia could support an NHL team, purely based on "we invented the sport" or "Canada cares more about hockey than Americans."
calder never shuts up about it, I swear. He's like ... the worst. He'll never admit to it, but he's actually got a manifesto describing the concept of the Coyotes moving to Iqaluit. He calls it "The Dark Ice Plan".

Calamari41

41 > 38
We need more California teams. San Diego. City of Industry. Santa Barbara. Sacramento. San Francisco. Fuckin' Humbolt.

Any of those would be better than another Canadian team.

RC

Banned
calder never shuts up about it, I swear. He's like ... the worst. He'll never admit to it, but he's actually got a manifesto describing the concept of the Coyotes moving to Iqaluit. He calls it "The Dark Ice Plan".

Reminds of Smelly's "Black Ice Plan." Except it has nothing to do with hockey.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
At Yankee Stadium to wash the taste of last night out. Yankees already up 8-0 after 1 with 2 guys in scoring position with no outs in the second.

Could have used this offense last night.

EDIT: Make that 11-0 with no outs in the second.

zroid

Banned
At Yankee Stadium to wash the taste of last night out. Yankees already up 8-0 after 1 with 2 guys in scoring position with no outs in the second.

I'm watching lol

Guthrie with more homers than outs!

Calamari41

41 > 38

Sounds like the perfect time to leave and beat traffic. Am I right, Dodgers fans?

Cali-bros, this guac I had yesterday was really good too. My mom said it was store bought. Not sure what the brand was but it was the perfect amount of creamy and had pico mixed into it.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Cali-bros, this guac I had yesterday was really good too. My mom said it was store bought. Not sure what the brand was but it was the perfect amount of creamy and had pico mixed into it.

I had guac here in Munich last night, surprisingly. It was good! Too much of something though, maybe lime. Also, I could tell that the avocados weren't hand sliced before mixing because there were some stringy bits left over. Can't expect these guys to have the artform down, though.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I had guac here in Munich last night, surprisingly. It was good! Too much of something though, maybe lime. Also, I could tell that the avocados weren't hand sliced before mixing because there were some stringy bits left over. Can't expect these guys to have the artform down, though.

If you dont go here: http://www.tripadvisor.ca/Restauran...s-Haxnbauer-Munich_Upper_Bavaria_Bavaria.html

take a picture and TRY and eat it, I will be forever disappointed in you and hope the Ducks lose.

SO THE PRESSURE IS ON, HAVE THOSE SCHWEINSHAXEN

(I've been there before, it's disgustingly good/bad)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I've passed by there a million times. Tomorrow, I will go in.

Be a man, order a half-one and wallow in despair as it doesn't seem to get smaller

When I went, there were 2 other tourists sitting on the table next to us TOTALLY unprepared. The girl ordered a full one, and when it came she literally didn't have more than one bite. She just sat there and stared at like "wtf am I supposed to do with a whole goddamn pig in front of me", I think she lost all her appetite.

Do it. Post pic here.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Be a man, order a half-one and wallow in despair as it doesn't seem to get smaller

When I went, there were 2 other tourists sitting on the table next to us TOTALLY unprepared. The girl ordered a full one, and when it came she literally didn't have more than one bite. She just sat there and stared at like "wtf am I supposed to do with a whole goddamn pig in front of me", I think she lost all her appetite.

Do it. Post pic here.

Wait, so it's not the pork knuckle from that first TripAdvisor pic? Am I fucked?

Edit:

Fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu

haxnbauer.jpg

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Calamari41

41 > 38
I will get and fully eat one, even if it causes me to vomit, if the Ducks win tonight.

Going to bed... I'll know my fate when I wake up.

zroid

Banned
So, remember how, as a Leaf, Joel Quenneville was involved in the fastest 3 playoff goals in NHL history?

More fun trivia: when that happened, Bruce Boudreau was also a Leaf!
but he was in the minors! :D

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
So, remember how, as a Leaf, Joel Quenneville was involved in the fastest 3 playoff goals in NHL history?

More fun trivia: when that happened, Bruce Boudreau was also a Leaf!
but he was in the minors! :D

Everything was Leafs.

Cindro

YOOOO, I TOTALLY THOUGHT THE NEXT BLACKHAWKS GAME WAS TOMORROW BECAUSE I'M AN ILLITERATE IMBECILE

If I had known this, I wouldn't have started memorial day-drinking at 1pm. Am I bad enough dude to stay mildly conscious until puck drop?

Let's do this!

*furiously brews high-grade tea*

Chris R

Well fuck, it looks like I won't get to see a game anyways :( I'm in Chicago June 3rd but if Chicago wins the first game will be in NYC or Tampa :(

Cindro

WRONG

Hawks are superior to Ducks within the Fowl kingdom, and even outside of that - Chief Blackhawk was definitely superior to anything that wretched bird species has every accomplished.

Save a horse, kill a duck

Let's do this

zychi

Banned
Remember when tv guide told you the game started at 8, it really started at 8? Remember when the announcers woiodnt say "comin up next!" 5 commercials break in a row?

Peperidge farm remembers.

ZeroGravity

Remember when tv guide told you the game started at 8, it really started at 8? Remember when the announcers woiodnt say "comin up next!" 5 commercials break in a row?

Peperidge farm remembers.
Yeah this shit pisses me off, and it gets even worse in the playoffs.

Top Bottom